"DON'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST"

They all hurried to look for them. To their shock, they saw something weird.

Fiona had been caught red handed holding the plans. Bill and the others immediately assumed that she was planning to escape on her own. They all suddenly ran towards to her, she got scared and came to her defense by holding out the blade in her bracelet which was something like this:

$2

Fiona nervously pointed the blade at them, Derek attacked at her from behind but Fiona managed to stick the blade into his shoulder. He backed away immediately. Avery and John held her back while Bill went over to Derek to see of he was okay. Blood was dripping from his wound and Bill pulled the blade out. Hailey was present at the scene, watching from behind. She was equally shocked at Fiona's actions and came forward to the group.

All of them again went to the home theatre where Fiona was thoroughly interrogated by Bill. She was still confused and a little frightened. She kept on rambling about her son being in the hospital on the verge of death. They didn't believe a single word coming out of her mouth and wanted to keep on asking more questions about Edward's murder and her violent attack on Derek. Hailey caught everyone's attention by vouching for her and saying that her story was true. Fiona thanked her quietly and scoffed at the rest.

Now they were back to square 1. No more suspects. Avery reminded them that Derek's wound still needed treatment. Now, their main focus was to find some bandage for him to stop the infection from spreading. Luckily, they found an emergency kit in Edward's office and treated Derek's wound as fast as they could.

They didn't know what to do about the murder, but they did know that they had the floorplans. Now they could put everything aside and escape the mansion. They did not know what challenges awaited them.

Raisinghania and I hope that you all will like the chapter. We will upload the next chapter tomorrow. Thank You.....