Part 20

Jimin was sitting alone in the room, still looking at the sticker. "Yoongi... Huh". Jimin stares at the sticker and smiles. "I never got a sticker before". Jimin said. "I never get anything". Jimin whispered and the door opens. Jimin looks up and froze, it was the owner. Jimin immediately moves to the corner, frightened. "Wow... You're alone". He said.

"I heard that my sister put you on the rare list". He says. "That's not happening". He laughed. "People will pay good money for you". He grins. "You're a lamb, a lamb that doesn't age". He said and starts walking over to Jimin. The poor lamb just wraps his self with his blanket, shaking. "Let's just... See if you're really ok". The man laughs.

Jimin was on the verge of tears, til he heard footsteps enter the room. "What the fuck are you doing!?!". Yoongi yells and pulls the man from Jimin and shields the lamb. "Who the fuck are you?". The owner says. "Is this how you fucking treat them or is it just Jimin?". Yoongi asked and the owner realized it was a customer. "Oh! Hello, I didn't...". "I fucking asked you a question". Yoongi hissed.

"It's not what you think sir!". The owner says. "It looks like you were about to hurt him". Yoongi glares. "No! I was making sure he was ok". He said. "He always sits in the corner". He says. "Is that true?". Yoongi said. "Yes". The owner nods. "I wasn't asking you". Yoongi scoffs and turns to Jimin. "Was he making sure you were ok Jimin?". Yoongi asks and Jimin didn't know how to answer that.

Yoongi knew that the hybrid was struggling and he smiled. "Ok then". Yoongi says. "See, he...". That's all the owner said before he was spared into the wall with brute force. "Holy shit!". Yoongi shouted. "This is what I was waiting for". Caesar laughs darkly and picks up the owner. "No witnesses around to tell people what I did to you". Caesar smirks. "Umm...". Yoongi says and Caesar glances at him.

"No witnesses around to see what I'll do to him". Caesar said. "Ri-right". Yoongi gulped. "Since I'm not as nice as Jin, I'm going to beat your fucking ass". Caesar smiles. "Yes I am". Caesar laughed and punched the owner hard in the stomach. The owner wheezed and Caesar chuckled. "Co-come on Jimin". Yoongi says and Jimin follows Yoongi out the room.

"Guess what?". Caesar coldly growls ant the owner. "I'm going to fucking kill you". Caesar smiles.

 Caesar smiles

"How big is this store!?!". Yoongi yells and Jimin giggles. "It's very big... I get lost sometimes in here". Jimin says and snuggles on a sofa. Yoongi pinches his nose in order not to have a nose bleed again. "Thank you". Jimin said. "Huh?". Yoongi says. "For helping me... Thank you". Jimin said. "I did what any person would have did". Yoongi says and saw Jimin's eyes go sad.

Yoongi rubs his neck and changes the subject. "So... You like the sticker?". Yoongi asked. "Stick... Oh!". Jimin gasped and pulls the phone out his pocket. "You left your phone". Jimin said. "Thanks". Yoongi says but doesn't move it get. "Umm... I can throw it if you want". Jimin says. "I-I'll throw it lightly!". Jimin yells softly and Yoongi laughs.

"It's ok Jimin, it won't break". Yoongi said. "Rea-really?". Jimin looks at him with puppy eyes and Yoongi screams in the inside. "Yes really". Yoongi said. Jimin looks at the phone and still lightly throws it at Yoongi. Yoongi noticed it and chuckled. "I said it wasn't going to break". Yoongi laughed. "I-I didn't want to take the chance". Jimin plays with his fingers.

'Cute'. Yoongi thought. "How old are you?". Yoongi asked. "Eighteen". Jimin answered. "What?". Yoongi eyes widened. "Eighteen? You ain't twelve?". Yoongi asked. "Why would I be twelve?". Jimin asked, genuinely confused. "Your face". Yoongi says and Jimin tilts his head. "I mean your face is cute and pretty". Yoongi says and blushed. "I mean... You're adorable". Yoongi rubs his head.

"I am so sorry... I don't mean to sound like a creep". Yoongi said. "Yo-you think I'm pretty?". Jimin says. "Of course you are". Yoongi said. "I mean, you wake up to that face everyday, how can you not see that?". Yoongi said. Jimin looks down and touches his face. "I'm pretty". Jimin whispers. 'No one called me pretty before'. Jimin hugs his knees to his chest.

"I am so sorry... I did NOT want to make you uncomfortable". Yoongi said. "I'm pretty".

"Thank you Yoongi". Jimin said and it was a wrap for Yoongi's nose. "Oh! Your nose!". Jimin gasped and Yoongi runs out the room.  "Wait!". Jimin yells.

"I don't know how to get out of this place".