Chapter 6 (Secret's revealed)

\Art is not mine/

Leone had stolen Akame's diary and had been reading it she was finding secret's that were very much disturbing.

Entery number 419

"All i dream about is having senpai's babbies anymore these feeling's just won't end they only get stronger so i'll make sure i have his baby even if i have to suffer the worst humiliation possible."

Entery number 420

"I saw Sheele smack Leone's butt this morning that's all."

Entery number 421

"Today i heard Mine talking about my senpai about having sex with him she's nothing but a filthy god damn whore i'll kill her for trying to take my senpai."

Entery number 422

"The sound of there scream's the girl's i've killed Seryu she couldn't even scream before i slit her throat that damned Aria she would have tortured and killed him noone may hurt my senpai."

Entery number 423

"The amount of compliment's senpai has given me he's called me 'Beautiful' 'Hot' 'Sexy' it must mean he love's me."

Entery number 424

"Last night i snuck into senpai's room i just couldn't resist the urge so i gave him a quick kiss on the lip's but that turned into a small makeout session."

Entery number 425

"The idea of have more rival's that's gonna be nothing more than a pain in the ass if anyone more dare's i'll kill them the first chance i get."

Entery number 426

"I was watching senpai working out this morning seeing him shirtless drive's me crazy the want to touch him everywhere just drive's me mad i want to touch him so badly."

Entery number 427

"Today i had a waredrob malfunction with my bikini when me and senpai went swimming my top came off i didn't notice it until senpai pointed it out i was so embaressed but he didn't look after telling me and threw his jacket over me and kept me warm."

Entery number 428

"Last night i dreamed about him my senpai his chest his abs everything about him i dreamed of him pinning me down and fucking me relentlessly until i couldn't take it anymore."

Entery number 429

"I saw senpai taking a shower this morning but there was so much steam that i could hardly see him but i did get a nice shot at his abs hah he's so hot."

Entery number 430

"One slip up is all it take's to lose him i can't let him see how crazy i am for him if he see's it he might run from me i couldn't take losing him if he run's from me i couldn't live any longer i must keep him here nomatter how many time's they try to kill me."

Leone:"What the hell Akame? He save's you once and you become obsessed with the guy to the point where you're willing to kill anyone that want's to date the guy? Note to self don't try to date the guy. And how the did she find out Sheele like's girl's?"

Leone had a weard feeling that someone was watching her but she saw noone around.

Leone:"I've never seen any if this i didn't think she was so obsessive with him i need to warn Mine in the morning."

Leone tried to fall asleep but to almost no avail she slept for two hour's before she desided to stay up the rest of the night.

[Hope everyone enjoyed see y'all later bye] (Note to everyone reading this NEVER read a yandere's diary)