forty three

harry was mad at himself

harry was mad at himself. he had no idea why he burst up all his anger on his sister when she was just trying to help them by keeping them together. never in the whole life he thought that he'll loose his sister. the girl with whom he had spent most of his life, be it happiness or misery, he had just let her go. she was always there for her but same wasn't in the case with him.

on the other hand, aurelia finally succeeded in persuading theodore to find her brother and the mystery behind her pendant. theodore kept his theory in front of her ; the pendant had something to do with voldemort. 

aurelia even guessed it to be a horcrux as it was associated with voldemort, keeping the fact in mind that he keeps appearing in her nightmares. but dumbledore had passed on the pendant to her as it was her father's property, outweighing the chances of the pendant being a horcrux. she had another conspiracy that maybe the day voldemort arrived at the godric's hallow to kill her and her brother, voldemort might have turned the pendant into horcrux.

though she had many conspiracies, the mystery behind the stooping man and the shop she finds herself in were still alien to her. along with her mental health, even her physical condition was worsening. she found her self getting tired for almost no reason along with being a little moody.

 for now, she was walking besides theodore into the forest of dean where hermione had apperated her to. she felt her head getting dizzy making her put her hand on theodore's arm to steady herself.

"are you okay? you haven't been feeling good these days." theodore asked, absolutely worried about aurelia's health.

"i feel tired." aurelia murmured, having no energy lift to move a finger.

"are you sick?" 

"i don't-" aurelia stopped midway in the sentence, receiving a questioning look from theodore. aurelia clasped her hand over her mouth when she felt her stomach doing several somersaults. she felt nauseated and it soon struck her that she was about to throw up. 

she ran to a tree, startling theodore who was utterly confused at that moment. keeping her hand on the long trunk of the tree to support her weight, aurelia vomited everything she had eaten. 

"you're certainly sick." theodore said, his eyebrows laced together in concern as he held back aurelia's hair which now almost reached her waist. just yesterday her shoulder length hair annoyed him to death by getting in his face but it all so changed quickly. 

"water. i need water." aurelia managed to say, trying not to puke again because of the foul taste in her mouth. theodore pulled out the water tumbler he was carrying and hurriedly handed it to aurelia. aurelia gargled her mouth, trying to get rid of the sick taste which made her feel ill. 

"are you alright?" theodore asked, taking the water tumbler from aurelia's grasp. 

"yes." aurelia wasn't feeling well but she didn't want theodore to get all worried up.