Chapter Nine

Nathan's POV

After that little touchy feely thing I did in the kitchen just now I swear I wanted to just kiss the breath out of her lungs but I knew that wasn't right so I stopped.

I left her with no choice but to tell me yes besides it's not like she has a job to go back to by the way. I decided to go get ready for work I left and went up stairs to my room to get changed. Since I would go to the base I chose to wear something simple but still says business so I got a red suit and white dress shirt with simple white shoes.

I got dressed and as I was on my way down the stairs I was met with Alianna she stopped on her way and just stares blankly at me so I decided to tease her "like what you see baby?" I asked with a smirk on my face so she looked away while her cheek...

I got dressed and as I was on my way down the stairs I was met with Alianna she stopped on her way and just stares blankly at me so I decided to tease her "like what you see baby?" I asked with a smirk on my face so she looked away while her cheeks got red from blushing.

She cleared her throat " umm...I actually need to get to work so I'll be leaving soon and I don't need this" she say giving me the cheque but I didn't take it and instead spoke "yes you do and you already resigned remember... Also I have some early business I need to take care of so when Zaiden wakes up tell him I'll see him when I get back okay" I said walking pass her and headed to the door.

I got out and closed the door behind me I waved kyle over and he walks up to me "good morning sir" he said greeting me "morning kyle...I want you to stay here there should be no visitors no one in or out without my permission okay and that woman in there she's not allowed to leave" I say firmly "okay sir" he says as I walk to get to the garage.

I looked around and decided to take my white BMW i8 I love driving that car I got the keys from the case and walked to it I put my briefcase on the passengers seat after I got in and I was on my way the next minute, the base is about an hour away hence why I left so early so I could deal with whatever this was, before going to work.

********

An hour later

I pulled into the parking lot of our hidden base house I got out and walked to the door. I opened it and walked in to be greeted by everyone in the house. This would come off as a normal two store house to anyone who doesn't know what goes on here but not when you're the one who made it.

I nodded in answer to everyone and walk to the wall that seems like just a wall I lift the light switch and push the elevator button and the door disguise as a wall opened up and I walked in and went to the second floor down.

Once the doors opened I walked out and as soon as Sergio saw me he came walking forward followed by my crazy best friend , "boss" he said and I nodded "hey man" Xander said bro hugging me and I pat his back "so what happened " I asked with a stoned face getting straight to the point as we came up on a cell with a man chained to the wall " he said Mendez Sharp sent him to get the files on the Robert's case" Sergio spoke is voice laced with his thick Russian accent, Sergio rarely spoke english at all so when he does it's a bit heavy with his accent. " okay then" I said walking forward.

I walked into the cell and stood directly in front of the man that looked beaten to his last " so I understand that you're working for this Mendez guy...do either of you know who the I am?" I asked calmly " please I was just doing what he asked, he is holding my girlfriend hostage " he says looking up at me "well it's a shame you're not gonna see her again isn't it?" I ask looking at him with a pout "please let me go!" he screamed pulling at the chains "I'm afraid I can't do that, you tried stealing form me and there will be consequences " I spoke with no emotion "look, why don't I make you a deal" I said "deal?...What deal?" he asks "I'll spare your poor girlfriends life whenever I go to pay this Mendez dude a visit" I say with him looking at me with a confused expression on his bloody face "as for you...your fate will be different " I finished "what do you mean...what are you talking about?" he exclaimed.

"пытать его, чтобы узнать, где находится этот парень Мендес, а затем убить его" I said firmly (torture him, for the where abouts of this Mendez guy, then kill him)

"конечно, сэр" sergio answered (sure thing sir)
As Xander and I walked back to the elevator.

"so you're not gonna tell me what's been up with you man?" I ask and he looks at me confused "I'm talking about your little boyfriend " I stated and lift my eyebrows at him as we walked off the elevator. "he is such a sweet person we're actually going out for dinner later" he says looking flushed "oh someone's taking my place yeah?" I asked and he said "never you know you're my number one " he says happily and we hugged as he went in the direction of his car.

I got to my car and was now on my way to the office it was now 9:30am and I have a meeting at ten but lucky for me the office wasn't as far as my house so I should be there in time.

"Good morning sir" Brandon greeted me and hands me a cup of coffee that I gladly took.
"is all the files I need ready?" I asked him hurriedly as I made my way to the meeting room.
"yes sir right at your seat" he says as I opened the door and walked in.

As I made my presence know the room got quiet and I took my seat "shall we get this started?" I said and the meeting went on.

***********

This woman from the human resource department who's name I dont know was talking and was winking at me every chance she got, when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket I pulled it out and saw it was my house phone.

What the fuck could Garcia want this early in the morning??... I quickly excuse myself and went outside the room to answer "I was in a meeting Garcia what's the problem?" I asked annoyed "oh I'm so sorry I didn't know" she said, that's not Garcia "Alianna?" I asked "yes I'm really sorry I could call back " she says apologizing "no no it's fine what's the problem?" I questioned "well actually your stupid body guards won't let me leave and I don't have any clothes over here and I wo-" "I thought you agreed to wear my clothes?" I cut her off with a smirk on my face " come on Nathan you don't expect me to wear your oversized clothes do you?" she asked "well I mean you do look sexy as hell so you might as well" I spoke and I know she's red as a tomato by now "Nathan...." she says; my name sounds so surreal coming from her "okay fine... You could wear my clothes for the last time then you could go get clothes tomorrow okay?" "and I'll have someone go to your apartment to get it cleaned out they'll sell whatever you don't need and you'll get the money, you won't have a reason to leave now will you?" I ask "what? No! how do you know what I don't need? Plus I haven't even agreed to stay here " she says "yeah? But you will preferably sooner than later" I tell her smiling "you are so... irritating " she says frustration present in her voice "I'm not, I'm just determine and when I want someone or something I usually get it" I tell her and she scuffs "I've got to get back to work so I'll see you later, bye" I say "bye" she says lowly. I swear this girl is gonna be the death of me even if she doesn't know it yet.

I straighten up and run my hand through my hair and went back to the boring ass meeting that's all that happened throughout the day long boring meetings and Brandon talking non stop, damn I just wanna go home and rest ugh.

_____________________________________________

A/n

Hope you enjoyed❤

Don't forget to:::

Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤