67. game night

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay guys, me, Harry and Sam are going to the store to get some snacks for later." i said.

"Don't annoy her too much." Tom said.

"We won't." Sam said and we walked out the house. We got in the store and got some snacks.

"My favourite twins." i said when we walked out.

"Still the only one you know." Harry said.

"I met one of the Sprous twins. Does that count ?" i asked.

"No." Sam said.

"Mean."

"Can we go to the camera store over there ?" Harry asked.

"If we have enough time ?" i asked Sam.

"We have. Let's go." he said and we walked over to the camera store.

As soon as we walked in the shop, Harry walked away from us to different cameras. "Harry, don't run away." Sam said and followed him. I just laughed and walked over to a wall with many framed pictures.

"Not only interested in acting also in photography?" a man asked behind me.

I turned around. "Oh hello Mr. Parker. Uhm yeah a little." i said. I didn't felt like he would be a creep. I mean he got a family and seems very nice.

"What do you like at most ?" he stood next to me and looked at the pictures.

"These ones with the waves." i said and pointed at them.

"They look good. So do you also do photography?" he asked still not looking at me.

"No. I'm just interested in photography. Sometimes i make pictures but not on a professional way. Just when i see something i like that i took a picture of it with my phone camera." we both laughed.

"So more interested in the pictures." i nodded. "I like them too."

"You work with photography?" i asked.

"No not at all. It's just a hobby." he said.

"Sad. It seems like you very interested in it." i said.

"Yeah, well we can't have what we want all the time." he said.

"I know." i said.

"Y/N." Sam said and i turned around. "We would be finished. Haz just told us that we have a beach day tomorrow again."

"Okay, im coming." i said.

"Your friends ?" he asked.

"Yeah. I need to go now but it was good to see you again." i said.

"Same here, have a nice day." he said.

"You too." i gave him a smile and then walked to the boys.

"That was so a funny moment when you and the man turned your face to us at the same time with the same facial expression." Harry said. We all laughed and walked back to the others.

"What took you so long ?" Tuwain asked.

"Harry needed to go in a camera shop." i said.

"But we were finished but didn't found you, because you stared at pictures with a men." Harry said.

"What for a men ?" Tom asked.

I walked over to him and kissed his head. "Don't worry. It's just Mr. Parker. You know, the family me and H met when we were in the bakery." i said.

"Right. But isn't that a little creepy ?" he asked and pulled his hands around my waist. I looked down on him because he sat on the chair and i stood.

"It would be if i wouldn't know that he has a family and a daughter. He was just there because he is interested and photography." i said.

"Okay, it's already 5 pm so let's start the game night. Me and Z alreadymoit all games we could find in the house outside on the table." Haz said.

We all walked outside and sat down around the table. We played games for around 3 hours.

"Let's go in the pool." Tuwain said.

"Mate, it's already 8 pm... you know what let's do it." Sam said and stood up. We all agreed and get changed in our rooms. After that we all jumped in the pool.

We just played some water games like in the childhood, for an hour until everyone was exhausted and sat down on the higher part of the pool.

"Darling, come over to me." Tom pouted. I chuckled and swam over to him. He pulled me closer on my waist so that i would sit down on his lab with my legs around his waist. "Is that okay ?"

"Everything fine." i said and laid my head on his chest and he rubbed my back.

"So how do you like Hawaii ?" he asked in a soft voice.

"I love it. I really like it here and had a good time. Thank you for letting me come with you." i pulled away so that i could look at him. I brushed some wet curlew out of his face.

"Of course. I didn't need to think long to decide if you come with me or not. The time i have with you is the best." he said.

"Ditto." we both laughed before we leaned in and kissed. The kiss turned more and more passionate and a little heated. I felt his tong against my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I opened my mouth and let his tong slip in.

"If you wanna fuck than get a room." Haz said. We broke the kiss and i blushed and looked down.

"Shut jo Haz." Tom looked over to him before he looked at me again. "It is going to lead there ?" he asked and lifted my head with his finger under my chin, so i would look at him.

"I'm sorry." i said quiet with tears in my eyes. I saw the hope in his eye and then the little hurt but she a second later he gave me a understandable smile.

"Don't be. Take you time, darling. Alright ?" i nodded. "Perfect and now cuddle me." he said and laughed and cuddled on him.