Chapter 43

Francy's p.o.v

He was here exactly one hour later.

I rushed to the door and opened it swiftly before he even rang the doorbell.

"Hi."

"Hey." He replied surprised.

I moved away from the door so he could come in.

"I brought cat food.." He lifted the bag in his hand. "Um and some snacks for them.."

"Thank you." I smiled and then I saw there was one more bag. "What's in the other one?"

"Um.cake." He looked at the bag and then me and then back at the bag. "I mean we should eat too."

I couldn't help myself and grinned. "What kind of cake?"

"Strawberry one. It looked like something you would like to eat. I hope I'm not wrong."

I took the cake bag from him. "I love strawberry cake. What's more aesthetic than a strawberry cake?"

"A-ha. That's what I thought." He finally smiled and relaxed.

I led him to my room where the cats were. They were spread on my bed asleep.

"In the white box over there you can find all their toys. I'm going to the kitchen to cut the cake." I rushed to the kitchen to quickly cut the cake.

When I came back to my room he had all three cats jumping around to get the toy he swung over their heads.

I placed the plates on my desk and sat on the sofa while he was making them run all over the room. It was so entertaining to watch.

After a while he started getting tired, but the cats kept teasing him and wrapping around his legs.

"Help!" He turned towards me.

I tried not to laugh too much. I reached for his bag with the cat snacks and passed it to him.

"Give them some snacks and they will calm down. Just be careful because they are still in their play mode and they might scratch you unintentionally."