48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!

"I'm gonna go get some food. Momo, wanna come with me?" Rin asked and pointed over towards the food table.

"S-Sure." The black haired girl replied and followed the dual haired girl.

They both stoped at a table and started eating in comfortable silence. But Momo thought more about what Rin said.

"So, Rin." Momo started and the dual haired girl looked at her with a piece of chicken still in her mouth. "Why did you ask me to come with you?"

Because you're cute!

Because I can actually stand her company.

"Well, I just remembered you saying once that your body turns lipids into your creations. So I just wanted to make sure you ate before the next round." Rin said with a smile and Momo froze.

"Thank you for caring so much!" She said and some tears peeked out the corners of her eyes.

"It's not that big of a deal." Rin said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Rin!" Someone shouted and the dual haired girl turned around to see Midoriya waving, Uraraka, Sero, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari.

"Hey." She replied with a smile and turned her whole body towards the group. "Woah, what's with that scratch?" Rin asked, seeing the scratch on Midoriya's cheek.

"Oh I just got it while dodging an attack from a Shiketsu student." He said and rubbed the back of his neck, not wanting to mention she didn't have cloths on.

"Alright. Hey Katsuki." Rin said and grabbed the ash blonde's attention. "I honest thought you would have passed already. What happened?" The dual haired girl said and suppressed a giggle but that only created a stupid grin on her face.

"It's only cause I had shitty hair and dunce face with me! I bet I could have beat your score any day of the week!" He shouted but her giggles finally escaped.

"Is that a challenge?" She asked with an evil smirk. But it didn't last long when a guy in a suit walked up to her.

"Are you Rin Kaibutsu?" He asked and got the girls attention.

"Yes." She answered. He started walking away but Rin took that as a sign to follow him.

"We know your knowledge on heroism and know that you have a lot more experience than your peers." He started and opened the door into a long hallway, away from the resting room. "To give them a chance to pass we would like to give you a different position in this test."

"What's in it for me?" She asked with folded arms and once they stoped walking she leaned against a wall.

"Well we already know how we're going to score your actions. We just want your consent." He finished and Rin thought about it for a second.

"I'm listening." She said with a small glare almost like she was ordering him to make it quick.

"We'll be testing the students on how well they do on rescuing pedestrians caught in wreckage. However, we're adding another  challenge. Most of the time rescuing isn't so simple."

"Of course it isn't. You have to determine how injured the pedestrian is, what they might be feeling, and how safe the environment is to move them." Rin said.

"And most of the time the villain is still there."

"Exactly. There's a lot more components than just saving someone." Rin said, not getting where this was going.

"The knowledge you just told me is exactly why we're offering this position. You know things that these students don't. Your ability also plays into a far greater advantage. Which is why we're asking you to play as the villain."

His simple words made Rin flinch. Even though it might just be acting, it's the exact opposite of what she wanted to be seen as. She looked down at the ground and a shadow covered her eyes.

"Is anyone else acting as the villain?" The dual haired girl asked.

"Yes, in fact. We have Gang Orca and his group here as the main villain."

"Well then I decline your offer." Rin said in some anger and started walking away.

"W-Wait, you don't have to be the villain. You could act as a hypnotized civilian." He tried encouraging but it only fueled her anger.

"Not interested." She quickly responded with gritted teeth. Rin was about to touch the doorknob but he interrupted her.

"What about the students? You can't run around saving everybody."

"I'll save one and leave the rest for the others. And I'll seal my lips about any information." Rin said with a side glare before entering back into the main room. After closing the door she let out an exaggerated sigh and walked off to find her classmates.

[Author: As much as I love the idea of Rin and Gang Orca fighting side by side. I don't want this story to be cliche. Well...more cliche than it already is.]

While walking over to her class she noticed that all of them were now in the waiting room.

Damn it, all of them passed.

"Oh right. For the 100 of you who passed the first test, please turn your attention to the screen." The announcer ordered in his bored tone.

Everyone looked at the screen and nothing happened for a second. But then suddenly the arena started blowing up.

'I guess this is how they're setting up the second round.' Rin thought to herself.

Yeah baby, ba-boom!

That's funny coming from you. Since you did almost died in a space ship explosion.

Shut up and let me enjoy the destruction.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: I still hate how this chapter is short AF. 😡]

Music: I just came here to the party for the-

A: KNIFE!!!

Deku: NO!!!

Shin: A cHiLD?

Baku: no.

Kami: Truck.

Mic: *HONK!*

Music: I'm not tryn' to make a friend or fall in love.

Word count: 980