trust me

Ransom Drysdale Imagine

Warnings: mention of a horror movie? (in case you don’t like them.)

Request from: gloriousarson hope you enjoy!

Info: This is a drabble (which is shorter than an imagine).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the day Ransom told you the truth about his grandfathers murder, you’ve been a nervous wreck

Since the day Ransom told you the truth about his grandfathers murder, you’ve been a nervous wreck. Whenever you heard a small noise, you’d jump and look around scared. You weren’t even sure why you were still in a relationship with a murderer. But deep down, you were in love with him.

“Jeez, calm down.” He said putting an arm around you. He pulled you closer to him on the couch and you cuddled into him.

You were currently watching ‘The Nun’ and it was getting to you. You hated seeing blood and the Nun was creepy looking. Even though you didn’t trust Ransom completely, you felt safe when you cuddled him.

“I don’t like this movie.” You whispered.

Ransom laughed, “It’s not even real, Y/n.”

You rolled your eyes and decided to stand up and go to bed. You knew that if you watched the rest of the movie, you wouldn’t be able to sleep. 

Ransom groaned and turned the TV off. He was soon following you to the bedroom.

“Y/n it was just a stupid movie.” He stopped you by holding your arm.

“I’d rather watch Romance or something.” You didn’t dare look him in the eye.

He scoffed, “I know why you don’t want to watch the movie. You're afraid that you’ll end up like my grandfather, huh?”

Your nerves started to grow and you could feel the hair in your arm and behind your neck, spike up, “I-”

“Do you really think I’d hurt you, Y/n?” He asked, almost in disbelief. Believe it or not, Ransom loved you. You were the only person he actually appreciated. He would never think of hurting you. 

You just looked down and that was an answer for him. His face softened but he quickly changed it so you wouldn’t notice.

Without thinking about it, he enveloped you in a tight hug, “Trust me. Please.”

You hugged him tightly. The truth was, you wanted to trust him. You were in love with Ransom, of course you wanted to trust him. But no matter how much you tried, you were always a bit scared.

“I’ll try.” You whispered.

Even though his pride didn’t let him admit it, his heart broke. The only person that he ever loved, was scared of him. And that would haunt him forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this drabble! <3 Also, 'Rumors' is officially completed for those of you who haven't read it yet ;)
ilyy