Pharoah

Macy POV

The school was over and I knew I had tons of stuff to do so I got up early. I played with Ruu for a bit before going to my office. The minute I opened the door I could see at least 10 piles of paper works that were almost reaching the ceiling.

This is going to be one long evening. 

///

Adrien POV

I had finally finished my photoshoots and fencing. I am so damn tired. God, I need to go home and see Macy and Ruu. 

I paused at the thought.

This feeling is always so new to me. Usually going home was something I didn't look forward to. A cold and empty mansion isn't exactly welcoming. But now, my home is different. It's the place where Macy, Ruu, and Wanya are. The warm feeling of walking in to be greeted by a lovely family is definitely the best. 

Having these happy thoughts, I made my way home. I got there and entered, as usual, to be greeted by a smiling Ruu.

"Papa!", he smiled before floating towards me. I smiled and took him into my arms. I looked around and couldn't find Macy. That's weird. 

I walked towards the living room to see Wanya watching TV. 

"Hey Wanya, where's Macy?", I asked.

"ah, Brother Adrien! welcome home! About sister Macy... she's in a bit of a ... Situation", Wanya greeted before smiling awkwardly. I just stood there confused. 

//

I left Ruu with Wanya before making my way towards the office. I opened the door to see... I got a nosebleed.

Macy was wearing a loose green T-shirt that slightly showed her breast. She was wearing short black shorts. She had glasses on and her hair was tied in a messy bun. She was currently focusing on a document and didn't notice me. 

After calming myself, I decided to tease her. 

I walked towards her slowly. I then hugged her from behind which scared her a lot. She almost fell off but I was holding onto her so she didn't get hurt. I was laughing at her expression.

"ADRIEN!! YOU SCARED ME!!", She yelled. I chuckled and picked her off her seat.

"WOAH!", she yelped. I sat on the seat and placed her on my lap. She laughed and I smirked.

"Stop messing around Adrien, I have paperwork to do!", she smiled as she leaned onto me and used a hand cupped my cheek. 

"What paperwork?", I asked.

"oh, you heard of the rumor that princess magic is the owner of Vision right?", She looked at me and smirked. My eyes widened in realization.

"NO WAY!", I exclaimed. I was shocked obviously. The vision was a brand that risen to fame not long ago. It became world-famous and was super popular. But it was also pretty expensive. Vision is on par or even better than the Gabriel Agreste brand! Even my father appreciates it!

I looked at her in utter shock and she just smirked at me. MY FUTURE WIFE IS A GENIUS!!!

"your amazing you know that?", I sighed in defeat while she laughed.

"I know", she smirked while I grumbled. 

She then picked up some documents and started going through them. We were still in the same position. I was cuddling and enjoying her warmth when I noticed something.

"Hey, wouldn't it be easier if you just did that?", I asked as I showed her a method and pointed out a mistake. She looked shocked before seriously contemplating it.