My new life 8

I decided to add another chapter but sorry it is short! Please let me know what you think of it!

~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to open my eyes but they were stuck together. I forced them open hoping that my bad dream was a distant memory.

With my eyes open I saw the bathroom tiles and mat. Oh no! It wasn't a dream it actually happened. I kissed Dan. I caved and kissed him. I sat up, my head pounding. My eyes were glued together by my tears from earlier. The sudden realisation hit me. I started to cry but the only thing that came out were broken sobs. The tears were all used up, I could not cry anymore.

I gave up on crying and decided to take a shower, hopeful it would calm me down. It didn't work. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around myself and prepared to go into the bedroom for a change of clothes. I didn't want to see the cocky look on Dans face or the heartbroken look on Scotts but I couldn't just stand here all day.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. I quickly walked to the bedroom without looking at either of them. I quickly changed into my new pyjamas from the dc. I couldn't face seeing either of them again. Dans cocky look or Scotts heartbroken one. I crawled into the bed and closed my eyes. Trying to fall asleep.

I felt someone slid in the bed with me. They wrapped their arms around my waist.

"you avoiding me?" dan whispered in my ear.

"not just you."

"feeling guilty?"

"yer. How did you know?" I turned to face him. I could just make out his features in the moonlight.

"I know you better than you give me credit for or think."

I raised my eyebrow showing him my doubt.

"you are too nice for your own good."

"yer right."

"you are! You always think of everyone else and forget to think of yourself. Why don't you decide what is best for you this time and just forget everyone else."

I thought about what he said. I do always think of how my decisions effect people but I hate to upset people.

"maybe this will help you make up your mind." he leaned in and kissed me again. My heart raced. I defiantly liked Dan but would I be able to face Scott afterwards.

I closed my eyes and Dan tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. I felt so comfortable that I didn't protest. I had a long night of thinking ahead.

Why couldn't just this once I get what I wanted. Just this once make myself happy. Why couldn't I make a choice just because I wanted to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment I would love to know what you think about my story!