Chapter 16B

Taehyun's POV

I WOKE UP with a smile on my face. I can’t get it out of my mind that I’m next to the woman who captivates my heart.

She's sleeping soundly in my arms. I watched her face. Her beautiful eyes partnered with her pointy nose. Not to mention how her lips looks fantastic and of course her porcelain skin.

I'm more than happy to be with her right now. Not as a real boyfriend but at least I'm with her. I'm content with that. I'm content with what we have right now. And I can't ask for more if that's how our destiny is.

Her chinky eyes opened slowly. I welcomed her with a smile.

"Good Morning!" I greeted her.

She rubbed her eyes before smiling. "Good Morning."

She sat down so I sat down too. She stretched first before she looked at our friends who are still sleeping.

The Chois and Shins are still asleep. I remember that they were still watching when I fell asleep, it looked like they finished the movie.

"Taehyun."

Yeji calls me. "Why?"

She did not speak immediately. She turned her look on my side. "Oh! You're awake too!"

She's pertaining to Chaeryeong that had just woken up. Yeji woke up earlier than me. I just couldn't move earlier because I didn't want Chaeryeong to be awake. Next, Kai woke up, who is currently in his imaginations while sitting on the sofa.

"Wake them. I've already cooked breakfast."

I nodded and obeyed as she commanded. I woke Beomgyu first since he's next to me. He woke up immediately so I didn't have to pinch him by his side.

"Wake up Ryujin. Breakfast is already cooked." I said as he sat down.

I immediately went to Yeonjun to wake him up. I almost laughed when I saw the position of the two of them, Yeonjun and Soobin. Yeonjun's foot is on Soobin while Soobin's hand is on Yeonjun's Chest.

It was good and they got up right away. Soobin woke up his girlfriend. I stood up and saw Chaeryeong just coming out of their common restroom.

We went to the dining area and ate what Yeji had prepared. She cooked omurice and dolsot bibimbap.

When we finished eating we all get ready to go to school. It was half past seven when we were all finished. Chaeryeong and I will be joining Beomgyu's company.

In less than ten minutes we reached the parking lot of our school. As usual, many women were waiting for us. They are fewer than before, because maybe we are too early now.

Usually we arrive five to ten minutes before the time unlike now that we arrived twenty minutes before the time.

Time also passed quickly. We took the exam. I can say that the exam was easy especially that I was able to review well even. I usually just review by myself but I didn't know group study is more effective to me.

We are only half day now as well as the next few days due to examinations. On Friday we all happily finished the rest of the exams.

"We'll be going to the mall later. We're  gonna eat our lunch there." Beomgyu whispered to me.

The gang decided to wander around after the examination. You know to finally relax after a numerous exhausting days we had. We still slept over at the girl's house since the other day.

We just ate at a restaurant and went shopping, since the girls want that. I was also taken aback when I saw the latest release of my favorite shoe brand which I bought.

Kai and Yuna said goodbye earlier. They said they need to get the dress that Yuna will wear for Kai's cousin's wedding. We're all invited to the wedding. All ten of us will play a song at the reception. We will rehearse tomorrow. We only have a few fixes so maybe a day of rehearsal will be enough.

Lia and Soobin went to a bookstore to read books. Yeji also went home to her parents' house. Her twin pick her up. The siblings had to go home to their dad's house so Beomgyu, Chaeryeong, and I were the only ones who went home immediately.

"Thanks for the ride, bro." I said to Beomgyu as I looked to the side when I felt someone following us again.

He nodded before he entered his car at their gate. Chaeryeong and I were left alone. We started walking towards their house. We took just a few steps and we're already right in front of their house.

"You did great today, Chaeryeong. Don't overthink about that one question. It's okay to make mistakes sometimes." I comforted her through my words. She told me earlier that she don't have the confidence that she'll ace the exam.

I waved her goodbye. When I saw that she had entered their house, I walked to the corner of the street to meet someone who had been watching us.

"What do you want?" I immediately asked.

"Come with me. Madame wants to talk to you."

I agree with him. I followed him to his car and quietly entered there. We're just quiet the whole time.

When he came out I came out of the car too. I followed him without hesitation. I could still see the shock in his eyes. Maybe he's surprised I haven't protested since we left our village.

We entered inside the mansion and made our way to a room where I guess was the office of whoever ordered him to drag me here.

The swivel chair's back is the only thing I saw when I entered. I couldn't yet confirm who wanted to talk to me. As it slowly spun around I realized that my suspicion was correct.

It was Chaeryeong's mom.

"It's great that you agreed to talk to me." She motioned for the man to leave. The man bowed first before he left the room.

"Of course, I would go to my girlfriend's invite."

She smirked.

"Girlfriend?" She laughs. "Stop acting like you are really my daughter's boyfriend. I know about your plan. You two are just acting to be in a relationship."

I then smirked.

"Yes, we fake our relationship."

I said honestly. She smiled at what I said.

"But we can't fake our feelings, Madame."

"Liar! " She shouted.

"It's the truth, Madame. Yes, we faked our relationship because the one you want for your daughter is an asshole ex of hers. But having a fake relationship doesn't mean our actions aren't genuine. I love your daughter, Madame. I love Lee Chaeryeong."

Her jaw dropped, shocked by what I said to her.

"I actually accepted your invite to tell you all of this. To tell you how we fool you even though I think it's a fail. But nevertheless, to tell you that I love your daughter and no one, even her mom, can't stop me from courting her officially. No contract. No plan. Just pure feelings."