Episode 9

One Month later

Location: Los angeles beach

We can see Gipsy Danger fighting against a Category 3 Kaiju.

Kaiju: Raaaaaaaa!!!

Rey: Ugly motherfucker!

Gipsy Danger dodged the Kaiju attack, uppercuts the Kaiju and front kicks the Kaiju.

Kaiju: Raaaaaaaa!!!

The Kaiju charge towards Gipsy Danger and tackles him. Yet Gipsy Danger was able to withstand the Kaiju tackle.

Rey: Tch!

Gipsy Danger grab the head of the Kaiju knees it, gave it a left hook and a final uppercut.

Rey: Tch!

Gipsy Danger grab the Kaiju by the back of it's neck and back, lifted the Kaiju and threw it further from the beach.

Out of Anger the Kaiju got back up and begin to charge towards Gipsy Danger.

Rey: Sword!

Computer: Sword engage.

Gipsy Danger pull it's Chain Sword front his left arm.

Gipsy Danger dodge the Kaiju attack and impale the Kaiju in the stomach. Yet the Kaiju still had some fight left and begin to push back Gipsy Danger.

Rey: Annoying Kaiju!

W: Need some help?

Rey: I can handle this on my own!

W: Your funeral not mine.

The second Kaiju was about to attack W Jaeger codename Vulcan Valor.

W: Heh.

Vulcan Valor grab the Kaiju by the neck, lifted the Kaiju and shot her back cannon at the Kaiju face. Sending the Kaiju skidding away.

The Kaiju try to recover. But Vulcan Valor shot the Kaiju with her back cannon and arm wrist gun.

Vulcan Valor stops shooting at the Kaiju and points at it

W: Get him.

The two Xillius that were with her leap on the Kaiju and begin to rip and bite chomps of the Kaiju. Slowing killing the Kaiju.

W: Aw. They look so cute went their eating their food. *looks at Gipsy Danger* still don't think you need help?

Rey: Shut up!

W: You haven't even use your Xillius yet.

Gipsy Danger Xillius haven't move since the fight started.

Rey: I don't need them!

W: Then you want my help?

Rey: No!