Wedding

In the morning;
Taehyung's pov
Should I accept the marriage? But I don't love her. I love only Irene. Did I meet Kim Jisoo before? Did we meet before? If we met, I won't forget her. I have to find Irene and confess to her.
After that, Taehyung went downstairs.
He was having breakfast with his mom.
(Taehyung's mom name is Taylor.)
Taylor: Taehyung, please accept this marriage. I know she is the perfect girl for you. Please!!!
Tae: Mom, I can't. I will marry the one who I love. I don't like Kim Jisoo.
Taylor: But it can change. She's a good girl.
Tae: Mom, you didn't even meet her. And you said like you know her very well.
Taylor: of course, I know her.
Tae: What?(raises one of his eyebrows)
Taylor: Umm , nothing.(smiles)

After breakfast; At Winter Bear company;
Tae: Why did Mom say like that? She said like she knows that Kim Jisoo and
met her before.
When Taehyung was thinking like that, his phone rang.
Tae: Hello, Emma.
(Emma is a maid of Taehyung's home.)
Emma: Sir, madam was fainted.(says with worried voice) I have already called Dr.John.
Tae: What? Ok. I will come there quickly. (Ends the call and goes out)

Meanwhile Taylor;
Taylor: You're good. You should be an actress. Now, John you have to say like I have a lot of stress so I fainted. And tell him that he should make me happy and fulfill my desires. Ok?
John: But aunty, if he finds about this, he will definitely beat me.(says with worried voice)
Taylor: Don't worry. I will protect you.(says with a smile)
John: Ok. (Looks down)

Now, Taehyung was at his mom's bedroom.
Tae: Is she alright?
John: Yeah. Now she is okay but you have to take care of her. She fainted because she has a lot of stress. You should make her happy and fulfill her desires.
Tae: Ok. But she is okay, right?
John: She is okay.(smiles)

Taylor was awake.
Taylor: Taehyung. (Says with a weak voice)
Tae: Mom, are you feeling good?
Taylor: Yes. I'm fine.
Tae: Mom, do you want something to eat?
Taylor:(sighs) I want only one thing. I want you to marry with Kim Jisoo.
Tae: Mom, I can't.
Taylor: Taehyung, I don't even know if I will die tomorrow.
Tae: Mom, don't say like that.
Taylor: I'm sorry. Please do this for me, Taehyung.
Tae: will you happy if I do this?
Taylor: I will be the happiest woman in the world.
Tae: Ok. I will do it but I have 2 requests.
Taylor: Tell me.
Tae: I will marry her for 6 months and after that, I will divorce her. I can't love her and I will love only Irene. I can't make her happy because I can't love her.
Taylor: Ok, Taehyung. Don't worry. I will make her happy. Can you please get out from my room? I want to sleep.
Tae: Ok, Mom.

And Taehyung went out.
"Don't worry, Taehyung. You will love her and you can't let her go away from you. I can bet." Taylor said while smirking .

At Jisoo's house;
Isabella: Jisoo, come here.
Jisoo: What do you need, madam?
Isabella: I got a call from Kim Taehyung's mom. She said that they will come tomorrow to our house so you should prepare everything. You should say like we treat you well. Ok?
Jisoo: Yes, madam.

Skip time to Tomorrow;
At Jisoo's house
Now, Taylor and Taehyung was at Jisoo's house and discussed about marriage. Irene was not there because she went and met with Olivia.
Isabella: Mrs. Taylor, so the marriage will be next week, Friday.
Jisoo: Isn't it so fast?
Tae: It's good. Obey your mom.(says with cold voice)
Jisoo:ok.(looks down)
Isabella: Can I talk only with you, Mrs. Taylor?
Taylor:oh. Ok.
Isabella: So Mr. Kim take a look around the house. Jisoo take him.(smiles)
Jisoo: Ok. I will.

After Vsoo leaving;
Isabella: Mrs. Taylor I have something to tell you.
Taylor: Oh. Tell me.
Isabella: I think you should give 4 million dollars to me.
Taylor: Why?
Isabella: Because I took care of Jisoo since she was young. I deserve to get 4 million dollars. If you don't want to give me money, I can't let Jisoo to marry with Mr.Kim.
Taylor: I will give you but don't tell to Taehyung and Jisoo about this.
Isabella: Ok.(smirks)