𝟙𝟠

(A/N): Y/I/N= Your initials, Y/N/N= Your nickname, sorry I didn't put this earlier

This chapter, these, ~~~~~~~~~~~, will represent the character's "interviews", not a setting change, as for setting changes, they're all labled :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present Day 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N lay in her bed, alone, she opens her eyes and groans, she flips the covers off of her, revealing her outfit from the night before.

"Look, we've all been there, right?" Y/N chuckled, "Letting our fear and anger get the best of us, intentionally expanding the borders of the false world we created," Y/N said to the readers, sitting in chair in an interview way, something like a reality show or Modern Family.

Y/N was back in her bed when she heard her kids call for her, "Mom, are you coming down?" Malthe and Caelum stomped up the stairs, coming into their parent's room.

"Mom, our game is freaking out!"

"Is she asleep?"

"Mommy's not sleeping, honey. She's just resting her eyes," Y/N said through closed eyes, Malthe started to complain, "Mom, my head feels weird. It's, like, really noisy. I don't like it."

"Resting... Her... Eyes," Y/N sleepily told him.

Back in her chair, Y/N started talking to the readers again, "As punishment for my reckless evening, I plan on taking a quarantine-style staycation. A whole day... just to myself. That'll show me."

Y/N walked down the stairs and her kids were sitting on the floor fighting over a video game. Y/N walked into the kitchen and turned on the radio.

"Good morning, Westviewians. Thanks for tuning in to Y/I/N. Not a thing weighing heavily on your conscience. I hope your little ghosts arrived home safe last night. It's always such a treat to see those creepy kiddos out and about once a year. Later on, we'll hear some tips on how to resist the temptation of all that leftover candy. Or just eat it all?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure what that's about. It's probably just a case of the Mondays. Am I right?", Y/N asked the readers from her living room interview chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present Day 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucky for us, she pumped the brakes," Agent Rodriguez told the director, "Yeah, I feel very lucky. What's happening with the broadcast?"

"Dead air. The signal's gone."

"Make sure the team has everything they need. We launch today."

"Yes, sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present Day 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're the new clown? At least you're already in makeup. You're late for rehearsal with the escape artist. Come on," The circus manager version of Agent Monti asked.

"Yeah, I'm not great at this gig, I gotta be honest. It doesn't really speak to my skill set. I put in for the bearded lady, but this alabaster complexion wasn't fooling anyone," Darcy said to the readers in her own interview

"Can I help you, creeper?" Darcy stood by a car in a chained straitjacket, noticing Loki staring at her, "You don't remember me from last night? We locked eyes. There was a unspoken understanding."

Yeah, Loki isn't the best with explaining things.

Darcy checked him out and squished her face in a disgusted manner, she easily dropped the jacket off and started to walk away, "Um, hard pass."