𝟚𝟘

Y/N watched as her boys continued to struggle, but there was nothing she could do without hurting them too. "My powers work out here, or did you forget?"

"No, dear. I'm counting on it," Agatha released the boys and they fell to the ground, "No!" Y/N yelled, hoping they weren't hurt. The boys got up and ran to their mom, she let the ring of fire down and embraced them in a hug.

"Go to your room."

The boys looked at her like she was crazy, "No way, we're staying with you!"

"Come on, Mom, we can help."

"Listen to your mother, boys."

Agatha started to glow and turn the street into a different color, Y/N turned to the boys and yelled for them to go. The were hesitant but they nodded and went into their house.

After the twins left the street, Agatha continued her spiel, "I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing. You're clearly in over your little head. So, why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it? And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourself. What do you say?"

Across town, Wanda's head is throbbing in pain, "I have to help her," Wanda told the team, abandoning the plan. "Wanda, we need to help too," Nat said, but Wanda shook her head, "No, you guys can't, you don't have the magic to take anything down. I have to do this alone."

She flew off and the rest of the team stared, "What do we do, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked, scared, Tony only gaped at the sky and shook his head, "I don't know kid, I don't know."

"We all want to help Y/N right?" Bucky asked from the back of the group, all attention was on him, the team nodded, "Well maybe we need to help her by defending her home," he stated surly. The rest of the team looked at each other and all gave subtle looks or nods, they realized what they had to do.

They had to protect Y/N.

Back with Agatha and Y/N, Y/N was going to say something back to Agatha, but before she got the chance, Agatha was shot from the sky with a blast of red energy. Y/N turned around to see Wanda levitating in the air, Wanda descended from the sky and down to the ground by Y/N.

They ran to each other and hugged, "Wanda!" Y/N wanted to break down in her friend's arms, but she had to stay strong, for the Avengers, for her twins, for Loki. They pulled away form each other when they heard clapping, "Well, well, well, this is just great! Look at what we have here! The Scarlet Witch and the Phoenix Witch, so much magic! So much chaos!"

Wanda raised her hands, but Y/N stopped her, "Agatha please! Stop this!"

"I can never stop."

"Then I guess I won't either.." Y/N raised her hands, along with Wanda, Agnes shot a powerful purple energy surge at them, but before either of them could react, the spell was blocked by a green forcefield around them.

They both turned to see Loki protecting them from behind, Y/N ran up to Loki and kissed him. "Loki..I- I'm so sorry..." Loki stopped her right there, "Stop, darling, you can tell me when this is over," he smiled at her and she nodded, determined.

"Where are the boys?" Loki asked her, "They're in the house. Safe."

"Y/N.." Wanda started from behind, Y/N and Loki both turned to her, "I know why you made this world, but this..."

"I can fix it."

"Can you?"

Agatha came down to their level and laughed, "Well look at this party!"

"Loki, this is our home," Y/N pleaded, he looked at her and smiled, "Then let's fight for it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~