Copyright

COPYRIGHT/DISCLAIMER

Hello everyone, it's Virago.

I just wanted to begin this new project with few words.

All rights are reserved. No part of this work containing my original ideas including characters, events, plot, and lore may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, such as photocopying, recording, etc without the previous written permission of me.

Any characters, places and plots that are not mine belong to MARVEL Industries and this story is merely inspired by the movies and series and is fanfiction.

Hereby, I DO NOT own any characters of MARVEL or any of its characters' development and story- Only my own characters and their stories.

The images and gifs used in this work are from various internet sources and I do not claim their ownership.

_______________

IMPORTANT

1. TIMELINE -- Captain America - The Winter Soldier through TFATWS

2. Adult language, situations and mild swearing may appear in this story.

3. I am not a theologist and I do not claim to know Christian Angelology and any other kind of religious belief. The situations depicted and my personal OCs are merely inspired by these cultures and are the product of my personal revisitation. If any of you feel offended by my work, well, goodbye. I am fascinated by Christian and Greek Mythology lore.

4. Leave comments, mates!