Slow Dancing in The Dark

Ok, so... this idea has been in my head for a while. So... yeah. Basically what song you two would dance to in the privacy of your rooms. Most likely in the dark.

Niragi

- Very sweet
- He likes the song, but won't say it
- He really loves the lyrics because he relates them to your guy's situation
- Not like anyone can hear the two of you over their parties.
- It's not even intricate dancing
- Just slowly swaying while his hands hold onto your waist
- Randomly spins you
- honestly, makes you forget everything that's happening
- He loves having you so close to him
- He doesn't want to turn the lights on because he doesn't want you to see his absolutely lovesick face. (Hahaha, it's soft Niragi hours here, leave me alone)
- But just says it's for fun
- You convince him to keep the curtains open at least

"You ever wonder if anyone has seen us doing this?" You whisper, laying your head on his chest. "I doubt it. And if they have, the obviously know better than to say something," he responded, one of his hands holding the back of your head. You sighed happily because in this moment there was no games. There was no fearing for your life. There was no worrying about where the other was. There was only a comfortable silence where unsaid words of love and adoration were heard. Even if they weren't verbally spoken. Words couldn't describe your relief every time he came back. Words couldn't express how he felt, or more so he didn't know how to express how he felt. But it was those unsaid words that were heard the loudest.

Chishiya

- He was very confused with the song at first
- There was a lot going on at the chorus, and it scared him a bit the first time. He'd never admit that though
- I feel like he knows how to do like... waltzes and ballroom dances
- Slowly teaches you if you don't know how to
- Will be nice sometimes and not complain that you stepped on him
- Sometimes is petty and steps on you back
- You always have to guess
- Lights off so that way no one passing by would see that you're up, and won't interrupt
- The only light coming in is the lights from outside
- I mean, he's just glad it isn't a cheesy song
- Or so he thinks
- The only time he acts soft though
- The best talks happen while you two do this

"And now you step that way... good," he instructed, praying you when you did it. You laughed, placing your hand on his shoulder. "You haven't been mean to me all day, what's up with you?" You joked, quickly kissing his cheek. He sighed, taking your arm over your head, and spinning you around. "Would you like me to be mean? Because that can be arranged," he smirked, pulling your body closer to his. You pouted playfully, shaking your head.  "It's just... you're never so... nice? Well, to me you're nice... but usually you tease. Is there something wrong?" You questioned, explaining a bit more in depth. He chuckled, shaking his head. "No... well, actually, yes. You. You decided to try and save me in the game earlier. You could've gotten hurt. Or worse, died. Don't be so stupid, you're a very clever girl," he explained, looking away. You frowned, softly placing a hand on his cheek, caressing his face. "I will do what I deem fit for myself. You deserve to live as much as I," you whispered, leaning your forehead on his. He let out a small laugh, swaying with you. The earlier thoughts of his interrupted by your calming presence.

"I'll have you know you've stepped on me at least six time though, my darling."
"Well, that's not really a me problem, is it my love?"

Arisu