Ch4 - The Exchange Event 1/2

The two groups were on their assigned positions, the first battle will begin in any minute now.

"We're starting in one minute." Gojo started to speak, "Now, let's hear a few words of well appreciated encouragement from Iori Utahime-sensei." 

Utahime got startled by what he just said, she had nothing planned to say nor did she even prepare any soeech, so what came out was...

"Um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable , but, um... Now and then help each other out... or something..."

Before she could say anything more Gojo interrupted her. "Time's up." He said.

Utahime didn't take that lightly, you however were laughing at how he kept teasing her.

"Hey! Gojo you little..." Utahime started. You let out a loud laugh at that. You were warming up to them again, which honestly made you be glad to have come back.

"Now, let the sister school exchange event..." Gojo started "BEGIN!"

"Respect your seniors!" Utahime yelled, she must've forgotten that everything she said would be broadcasted on a microphone.

The teams started their runs, the Tokyo team encountered the first cursed spirit, in vain however when a bulky and tall student from the Kyoto team exorcised it before they had the chance.

Itadori jumped at him and kicked his face with his knee, you were quite impressed. That child had some serious spunk in himself.

The Tokyo team scattered, not sure if it's a good or bad idea you started to question it. You already knew which team you were rooting for and it most definitely had to be the Tokyo team.

You however were curious to see the fight between Itadori Yuuji and the Kyoto student that stopped the Tokyo team.

What you saw wasn't really what you wanted to see, you wanted to see the first year Tokyo student beat the Kyoto student... Instead you had the displeasure of seeing the Kyoto Student Todo pound Itadori's head with his foot.

Just when things seemed to end Itadori stood up to his opponent, they looked like they had a conversation going on.

"You have quite the resilient student there, Gojo." You complimented the white haired teacher, you were genuinely impressed and you definitely knew Itadori is a rather strong student.

"Why thank you, they had a great teacher." He laughed to himself and you rolled your eyes with a smile on your face.

You turned your head back to the screen only to see that all the Kyoto students had ambushed Itadori, the reason why was unknown to you.

The ambush didn't do much since Itadori got a little help from Todo, the Kyoto student, who also made all his comrades retreat.

'Why would they all just ambush him like that?...' you thought to yourself. You tried to think of a possible answer, perhaps a personal grudge between them? No. The face expressions they had didn't seem anything like that.

Then it hit you. Itadori Yuuji is also Sukuna's vessel, that all made it clear that they wanted to have him dead. Seriously dead.

You had no proof that they were trying to kill him, or even if their intention is to kill him. Although all the odds seemed like him, if the Kyoto students succeeded in that you'd make it your own personal mission to dig into it and find the culprit to it, for now the option you had to go with is sitting back and observing...

— — — — — — — — — —

The Kyoto team seemed to have gotten scattered as well, with the interference of the Tokyo team of course.