𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 '𝙊𝙒𝙇𝘿𝙐𝘿𝙀' 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙊 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿! ↺

owldude:

hey hey hey pretty girl you up?

y/n.shima:

yup!! Whats up pretty boy <3

owldude:

wanna ft and play rb 😜😜

akaashi said no 🥲

y/n.shima:

uh-

YES OFC PRETTY BOY

lemme like put on a shirt first-

owldude:

alr I'll wait

Bokuto felt his face heat up at the thought of seeing her on facetime. He didn't know why his heart fluttered every time she called him "pretty boy."

He hasn't ever been in a serious relationship before, he has had crushes, but y/n was just different.

Everything about her, her smile, her e/c eyes, her h/l h/c hair: everything about her made Bokuto get butterflies in his stomach. Even though they had only known each other for a short period of time, a week to be exact, he felt like he had known her for years.

y/n.shima:

IM BACK

ALR FT MEEE

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙊𝙒𝙇𝘿𝙐𝘿𝙀❞

"HEY HEY...hey," he said, then remembered it was 3 am, "Hi Bokuto... I need to be quiet because my whole family is sleeping..." y/n said with a little bit of a calm and sleepy voice.

"Sorry! Let's get in the game- wait first, add me on Roblox," he said; he looked at the camera, he saw the s/c skinned girl in an oversized shirt that said 'Hyakkaou all-girls Academy' in black and red.

"My user is yn underscore Shima, with double a," she said, "Mine is owldudewastaken, no spaces and no uppercases," he replied with, "Alright, pretty boy" she looked at the camera and winked.

Bokuto felt his face and ears heat; he looked away from the screen she was staring at, "Awww, my pretty boy is shy. Anyways, I added you!" She flashed a smile at the screen.

"Let's play tower of hell," he said and looked up from his laptop and towards his phone where he was calling y/n from.

"Alright- warning, I apologize for who I might become when I play this game- this shit makes me rage," she said while loading into the game; a slight smirk appeared on her face as she yawned.

"Wait- BOKUTO..." she laughed, "YOU'RE A NOOB!" She tried to say, even though she was laughing too hard.

"YOU'RE THE SAME!" He lightly laughed along with her, "Let's go onto the tower," she said. "The first one to the top?" He looked at his phone screen with a smirk plastered on his face, "Sure, pretty boy," she winked, "Game on"

__________________

"WHAT THE HELL!" She yelled, but not too loud, "I hate this game so much," she pouted. Unfortunately, she had just died because she just stepped where a laser was.

"Hahaha, I win~" Bokuto teased, as he had made it to the top of the tower first, winning the bet made.

"We never set on what the winner would get," she yawned, "So what do ya want?" She asked as she tiredly shifted her attention to her phone screen where Bokuto could be seen.

"Uhm~," he thought out loud for a moment, "I want you to let me watch you practice!" He said finally, "Alright, we can go to a public indoor skating rink!" She said, with sleep finally catching up with her.

Bokuto looked at the time; it was 4:19 am, "Damn, it's late-" before he could finish his sentence, he heard soft snores coming from his phone.

He looked over only to see y/n softly sleeping, "Good night, pretty girl," he said quietly while putting his phone down on his bedside dresser to get ready for bed.

He put away his laptop and grabbed his phone from his bedside dresser. He looked at the screen one last time, seeing the h/c headed color sleeping peacefully on the other side.

He smiled at the thought that he would get to see y/n in person; he felt his ears heat up again. As he laid in bed, his eyelids got heavier and heavier as he fell asleep. Oh, and he never asked Akaashi to play with him; he wanted to play with y/n from the start.