18 | drowned blood

Leaving the building I grabbed my leather jacket and slit my arms though as I swung over the vehicle and inserted the key in the motorcycle's ignition

Squeezing the motorcycle clutch, I set my helmet on and was ready to ride off. I didn't want to stay one minute after what I had just heard.

I was fired, fucking fired because some Italian businessman wanted me out of the fucking company!

Of course, I didn't leave without a little bit of harm. If you would call throwing a knife past his ear and pulling a gun to my now ex-bosses had a little bit harmful.

That fucker deserved everything coming his way.

Needing to get out of here. I rode my bike towards the only place I preferred to be right: my so-called fucking home.

My grip tightened every time I thought about what had happened.

Never had anyone dared to speak against me yet alone fire me.

Seeing the familiar trees and parks, I knew I was near the only place that was suited for my fuming state.

Deciding to call Alexandro, I tapped my ear two times, the first ringing sound already being heard through my earpiece connected through my phone.

Before being able to decide against hearing Alexandro tease me for needing something I tighten my grip on the motorcycle using my other senses in loss of my hearing.

"Well, hello there little sister." He answered soon after, forcing me to take a deep breath.

"Where are you?" I could hear the rushing, loud footsteps and phone rings at the other end, so I suppose he was still at the office.

Good thing he didn't know I was fired. I tended to tell him later or tomorrow morning when he would realize I wasn't present at work.

"Why, need something?" I didn't need to see him know that he was currently smirking liking the idea of needing his help and even though he was my older brother I wanted to rip his head off and feed it to the cheetahs.

"Where are you Alexandro?" I repeated getting impatient.

If he had known what I had done in Italy I knew he wouldn't take this long to respond.

"In the office waiting for Mr. Sinclair to finish up an 'important meeting'." Even the sarcasm was clear in his voice.

"Important meeting? Since when does that bastard have important meetings besides when his wife visits and demands to know why there are whores around the place." If it was imaginable, I would be mentality vomiting and even that was an underestimate.

"Since a guy from Italy has arrived."

Of course he hadn't left yet. "Whatever, then I don't need anything."