𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈: Lyra Gets Poked

┍━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┑

LYRA GETS POKED

(WITH A SWORD!)

┕━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ i finished season 3, which means i am going to be publishing
chapters here as fast as possible,
while i won't spam them all like i did for season 1
they will be VERY frequent,
so be on the look out!!! ]

[ tw: blood, torture. u know the drill. ]

LYRA GETTING POKED to death with a sword wasn't originally on Bellamy's list of Everything That Could Possibly Go Wrong, but it sure as hell is now.

And now she is there, barely a dozen feet from him and yet she might as well be a dozen galaxies from him. Stripped of her Nasa jacket, she is left in nothing but a thin black tank top, her sun-kissed skin vulnerable, bared, exposed to the warriors surrounding her. She is shivering, shaking, shuddering. Barely breathing.

"We have to do something." He says, an edge of panic brewing in his tone. "We have to."

"I know." Octavia's face is bloodless. "This is insane. The Commander knows Lyra is innocent, that she'd never do something like this - "

"She confessed," Lincoln tells them stiffly. His dark eyes are set on Lyra. "She made her choice."

"How can you say that?" Octavia demands, whipping around with her fists curled. "Lyra was the first one to come to you for peace. She's your friend."

"She confessed," Lincoln repeats in the same rigid tone. "The Commander must have blood."

Bellamy can hardly hear him. Blood roars in his ears. "We're gonna get her. We'll get in close and then we'll hit them hard. I'll. . . I'll kill the Commander. Things'll go crazy and Octavia can grab Lyra and then - and then - "

"I take no joy in this, Lyra. But this time, justice will be done."

The Commander stalks direfully across the earth, taut with strength and cold with apathy. Her blood-red cloak drags across the dirt. The sound of a knife being unsheathed breaks the stunned silence. She is monstrous, there is no mistaking that. Her eyes trail up until they find Lyra with the hunger of a wolf in her face.