Good Person ~ Ch31

Author-San whispers : Get your tissues ready...

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"So I'll really be able to fight with a fan?" I asked, turning to Satoru with curious eyes. We had left the shop around a few minutes ago and were almost at the hotel that we were staying at. Satoru had paid for my new fan gladly and thanked his old friend before we had left. I think the Gojo wasn't expecting me to pick a fan but even so, he expressed to me already how much he thought suited me and how the gold really complimented my eyes.

"Of course. I know a few sorcerers who also fight with a fan." He told me pointedly, looking up as he reminisced on those people that he had remembered. I nodded happily, staring down at the fan with with trust in Satoru to help me learn how to use it. This fan was beautiful and the kanji seal that was carved into it made it look even more beautiful but I couldn't help but wonder what it was for.

"Hey, Toru...What is this?" I asked, grazing over the carved sigil with my thumb. Satoru looked over at what I was motioning towards and let out a sound of realisation before clearing his throat.
"Well, It's a seal. For cursed weapons, there are many type of seals. Soms seals contain the power of cursed spirits and some contain nothing...This is one that contains nothing. Which means that you have to flow cursed energy into the fan for it to properly become a cursed object." He explained to me, starting to act like the true teacher that he was. I nodded along, listening carefully to his words as I took it all in. I wondered if Sukuna knew all this too.

After his information outburst, I noticed we arrived at the hotel and were now standing outside. Instead of walking in, Satoru stopped walking and turned to me making me also face him.
"I'm going to stay out for abit longer. I should be back within the next hour with food for us all to eat. After that I can start training you both. The sooner we train, the sooner you become stronger." The man said as be ruffled my hair with a smile. I smiled back and nodded before turning back towards the hotel and beginning to attempt to walk up the stairs. I hadn't even taken a step away from him before he had reached out and quickly caught my hand.

"Wait, (Y/n)." He called out hesitantly. Spinning around in confused, I looked up at him with furrowed brows. Didn't he just bid me farewell? The man fumbled around with his pocked with his free hand nervously as he pulled me closer to him. He was acting strange and I wasn't sure what the reason was behind it.

"Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly, going onto my tip toes to feel his forehead with my palm. Was he sick? He didn't feel like he was hot or anything.
"No...I Just...I want you to wear this from now on..." He mumbled out slowly, picking something out of his pocket. He then held out his hand, displaying the item in front of me. It was a bracelet. At least, I think it was.

The bracelet was gold and also had a similar sigil engraved into it's side

The bracelet was gold and also had a similar sigil engraved into it's side...only this sigil was glowing. The bracelet seemed to be of a deer. The sight of the hand-made deer head made me smile. Although I had never seen a deer in real life, I had often read about it in books. Deer had a beautiful meaning behind them, symbolising gentleness, unconditional love and innocence. I wonder if he chose this animal purposely or if it was just a lucky find.