Author's Note: Please Read

Okay, I try to be chill on here normally, but I really have to address this, again.

I'm a teenager.

I have a life.

I have school, church, music, sports, and other extra curriculars that are all super important to me.

All of the above, come before Wattpad.

I had and I have a life outside of Wattpad.

Just because I skip one update, doesn't mean I've failed you, it doesn't mean I'm being mean, and it doesn't mean I'm lying.

It means that I'm busy, and that Wattpad is the last thing on my mind.

If I don't update, yeah, that sucks, but it means I have more important things to do.

So don't tell me to update. Don't pressure me to do something, because I guarantee. I'm already pressuring myself to finish it and update. I genuinely like writing. I love writing. But when there's something like endless comments about updating, it's putting too much pressure on my already hectic life, not to mention it's disrespectful telling me to update my story outside of my set schedule. I update once a week for a reason. It takes time to write these chapters, and I don't like putting out chapters that I'm not satisfied with. If you can't deal with waiting patiently, then you don't have to read it. I'm writing after unlocked for fun, and I'm not forcing anyone to wait or to read.

And, yes, obviously, I skipped this update, and I didn't say anything, but that's because I haven't had the chance yet. This has been the first time I've been able to type something out that puts my feelings into words.

Right now, I'm working on the next chapter.

But it's been difficult to write, considering I have a seventeen page science report to write, due next week, and an essay I haven't even started that was due this morning.

So, please be mindful, that I'm human. I'm a teenager, with way to much on her plate, and I have a life outside of Wattpad that I need to take care of.

And I don't need more anxiety in my life.

That's all, and I'll try to have the next chapter up by Friday.

~Elise