Chapter 25

Lestrade then whispered to the policeman "Brother, (name) we have nothing at all to do with this incident, best that we did not become involved with Holmes" Louis advised of us.

"You are right even so... An innocent man has fallen under suspicion of murder and (name) wants to save one of her cute pets she seems to be enjoying herself thoroughly we can't take away her smile" William pointed out.

"It will also be futile for the police to even try so we have to give them a hand" I added, "And Watson is too cute to be in prison."

"Very well brother, (name)" Louis nodded.

"So just give us 48 minutes to solve this case right Liam, (name)?" Sherlock grinned at us.

Louis groaned at the name causing us to laugh a little.

"Why there may be a way to solve this without even taking that much time" William informed him.

"Ho? Listen to you" Sherlock smirked and came over to us.

"Chance may have brought us together here but I will give my all to ensure that the Moriarty name is not put to shame," William told him.

"My family is renowned for all types of things solving cases wouldn't be a bad one to add to the list" I grinned.

"I love that confidence your a breath of fresh air I really don't think it can be by chance that we meet again it has to be destiny" Sherlock informed me "Then it's a contest to see who can deliver the culprit first."

"Very well on the good word of inspector Lestrade I will leave it to you till we reach the next station" The policeman sighed "However we will still place Mr Watson in our custody."

"Sherl-" Watson got escorted away.

Sherlock looked frustrated "Don't worry he will be fine but we need to make haste" I reassured him.

He grinned at me "Yeah time is short let's do this quickly Liam, (name)"

Sherlock picked the lock of the door "You had a key!?" Lestrade exclaimed, "When did you?"

I couldn't help but laugh "You are a policeman, aren't you? Can you even pick a lock?" Sherlock asked him.

We went in I immediately noticed a handprint on the victim's face and compared it to mine "Definitely male even the shoes show that" I looked at the footprints.

We looked through some more things and it was obvious what has happened here "We know the victim is a jeweller from London his name is Trevor Redwood and when the killers drugging robbery went awry he knifed this man to death" Sherlock informed Lestrade.

"A drugging robbery? Then this is not just an ordinary murder?" Lestrade asked shocked.

"Unmistakable" William nodded.

"Isn't that obvious?" Sherlock asked.

"Who in their right would murder on a train?" I asked "It be easier to throw someone out a window but these don't come up so no one would reasonably kill here" I explained as I showed the window doesn't open,

Lestrade looked at me bewildered while the other two smirked "Please would you explain it all to me?" He asked us.

"I'm only going to say this once look here there are two sets of men's footprints one belongs to the victim the other the murder measuring 10 inches" Sherlock explained and Lestrade's eyes went wide open along with his mouth.

I just found the pure surprise cute making me laugh he noticed and blushed a little there were then three groans confusing him.

I sat down on a clear seat and picked up the bottle of whiskey that was on the floor "Oh this smells from here" I groaned.