the castellanos house tour

underlined is english

chaos castellanos coming back home to las vegas was all anyone in the fashion industry was talking about. the first son of such a prominent figure in greek, chinese, and american fashion would be returning to the united states for the first time since leaving for korea. of course none of them knew the events that lead up to chaos returning to the states, but chaos preferred it that way. in korea he was always the bad guy, in america he was the saint and his older sister was the bad guy. chaos had been called by his brother saying he was coming into state earlier the same day because he had finished his school year early at stanford university. now chaos' entire family would be there to meet jungwoo and it was nerve wracking.

chaos mother, aileen, had sent a private driver to get chaos and jungwoo and the entire ride to chaos' home he tapped his fingers on jungwoo's knee. jungwoo held his hand and smiled softly at him. "don't worry, your family is probably wonderful." 

"keep telling yourself that." 

as hard as chaos was on himself, his family was somewhat normal. he had a good relationship with his siblings and they were all close. he had a bad relationship with his mother who was harder on him than anyone else, and his older sister athena pretty much raised her three younger siblings: chaos, hera, and atlas. 

"Mr. Castellanos, we're here." the driver said, knocking on the moving panel that divided him and the couple in the backseat. "thank you." chaos replied.

jungwoo and chaos got out of the car and chaos sighed looking up at the tall building in front of them. "no one's home yet, my sisters and mom are working and my brother just came into town so he went to visit his old friends for the day. they'll all be back this evening." chaos explained. "so does that mean i get a tour?" jungwoo asked as they walked into the building. "yeah, we can do that." chaos said softly, walking to a secret elevator and then it clicked for jungwoo.

"you live in the penthouse." jungwoo's jaw dropped and chaos smiled, "i told you it was 13 thousand square feet earlier, you didn't piece that together?" chaos asked as they entered and pressed the button. "i was more focused on the fact that you told me the house was worth 18 million." jungwoo said in a 'duh tone'

"my mom's actually thinking of selling our place and downsizing." 

"chaos you just told me your house is 13 thousand square feet, you're version of downsizing and my idea are very different." jungwoo states, earning a small chuckle from his boyfriend.

"the house she's looking at is a mansion, but it's nearly half the size. none of her kids live with her besides hera. my brothers off to college and athena is in the next town over." chaos explained from the conversation he had on the phone with his mother a couple days before. 

the elevator dinged and they were met with a walkway and a large square black door at the end. they got up to the door and they took their shoes off. chaos opened the door and jungwoo's jaw dropped immediately.

straight ahead was the living room. it had a large off white rug with a slightly smaller couch on top of it. the glass walls lead to a balcony with the view of the bustling city. on the right wall was a large tv and on the right a bar with a huge lavender heart. "tour time." chaos smiled, the roles were flipped and now jungwoo was nervous. he felt like he needed to make a good impression. the kind of wealth chaos had was incredible to jungwoo, and to think chaos always made jungwoo use his money at claw machines.

the second room the walked into on the left was the den. it was slightly smaller then the living room and had a few chairs, a pool table, a table football table, and bathroom. "this part of the house is kinda boring." chaos explained, ready to take his boyfriend to his favorite part. 

the walked through the living room again and to the gallery. a large wall of rocks and gemstones along with some paintings, and then they went down the hall slightly to a huge circular fishtank. but it wasnt just any fish tank, in the back it had this opening and a bean bag inside so you could sit inside and watch the fishes, something chaos did often as a child.

they continued to walk down the hall, passing by the wine room, gym, and laundry room. at the end of the hall was another living room, dinning room, and the kitchen. they walked onto another, larger balcony that had a normal sized couch and chairs. the view of the vegas strip felt nostalgic to chaos. the kitchen had a prep kitchen behind it as well. 

the two walked down another hall and passed by the master bedroom, and chaos decided not to go into because it was his mothers room. the two peaked into the theater which had one large couch and tv with the sound walls. "the rest of the rooms down the hall are my siblings rooms, but this one is mine." chaos smiled, opening the door to reveal a large and beautiful room.

the bed was against the wall and had a lamp next to it. across from the bed were once again large windows. in the corner was a plant, the tv, and a desk. against the window was two chairs and against the other wall was another two chairs. the only thing that made chaos' room different from all the others he had seen was the wide teen top poster above his bed.

"oh i gotta show you my bathroom." chaos excitedly said, pulling the older to the door of the bathroom.

the bathroom had a vanity pushed off against the wall to the side and more windows as walls. there was a round bathtub by itself in the middle of the bathroom which jungwoo would have felt exposing if he wasnt on the top floor. against the wall was a large gray stone thing that turned out to be the shower. "imagine how hot it would be to fuck in here." chaos said and jungwoo gave him a look of disgust, "is that why you wanted to show me so badly?" jungwoo asked, chaos nodding. jungwoo rolled his eyes, "your gonna be here for who knows how long, and i'm going back to korea in two weeks, you know damn well we'll be in this shower by the end of those two weeks." 

"why wait?" chaos asked, approaching the older. "baby boy, you take the opportunity and run with it." jungwoo said wrapping his arms around the boys waist, chaos arms crossed behind him. "that doesn't answer my question." chaos pressed. jungwoo closed the gap between them and gave chaos a short kiss before whispering something to him, 

"get the water started."

hey guys just so you know this penthouse really does exist and im gonna tell yall how to look at the place 1. go to thehighrisegroup.com 2. you should see something that says 'find your home in vegas' and underneath it a list of for rent and for sale 3. scroll down 'for sale' until you see 'the martin' and click it 4.you should see a little bar that says 'price, lowest first', change it to highest first 5. the one that says 18 million, click it and now you can view the entire home