¿ Chapter 24 ¿ || A Villainous Backstory ||

I once stood in your place and I too, was disrespectful. So might I offer you some advice? Forget everything you think you know. - Baron Mordo.

☂︎︎

Previously...

"I'll answer your suspicious hunch if you answer two questions." He offered, looking at you.

You smiled, "I'm cool with that! What is it?"

"Why are you here in Japan? Whats your endgame?"

☂︎︎

His question made you silent for a few minutes.
"My endgame?" You furrowed your eyebrows.
"Why am I here?" You couldn't help but repeat the questions.

"Well I came here to hide. From someone bad. But it didn't matter as he must know where I am now. He's hurt and stolen from many. So my endgame? It would probably be to catch and seal him from taking more. While also giving back to the people he stole from." You answered truthfully.

Todoroki opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off, "I'm going this way! You could always tell me if I'm correct tomorrow. Cya Todoroki!" You ran in the opposite direction without another glance at the dual-haired boy.

Once you were a good distance away, you were quickly swept into your thoughts.

⚠︎︎ FLASH BACK TIMEEE ⚠︎︎

You were only 12 when your mom and uncle told you who Mordo was. As far as you knew he was a mean man who attacked your family when you were only 6.

Stephen and M/n sat in front of you, "Baron Karl Mordo... Where to begin." He chuckled.

M/n began, "When your uncle here was still a egotistical neurosurgeon he got into a terrible crash that severed most of the nerves in his hands-"

He quickly intervened, "Time-skip after that! When I arrived to Tibet, Mordo found and helped me from getting robbed. He then showed me Kamar-Taj where I met the Ancient One. Mordo helped me, he was like a older brother to me though we are around the same age. But when we learned of the Ancient Ones ordeal with dark magic Mordo did not take it lightly."

"After the Ancient One died, the Hong Kong sanctum had fallen and Dormammu was released and ready to take Earth whole. Your mother was there at the time doing work."

Your mother then intervened, "Anyways! Another time-skip! Your Uncle here used an infinity stone to make a bargain with demon Dormammu! And it was successful and he left our world alone. But when he did so he broke the swear of natural law."

"Mordo left Wong and I with a saying, "The bill comes due." He decided this path, this way, he wasn't going to take. I was fine with it as the Ancient One told me of his nature before they died. But that was until he started taking sorcerers magic, their quirk from them."
"People I trained with in tibet we're now broken. Some even dead."

Your mother looked down, "When he told me of the situation I decided to stay and help your uncle. We has finally found him and his side chick Morta, at a private training ground for sorcerers. You had only been in my stomach for 2 months. But somehow he
k-knew."

Stephen sighed, "The magic he was taking was making him better... stronger, so he knew that you had to be the next supreme. He wanted you to change and run things in the mystical and real world the right way. His way."

"But what's wrong with his beliefs when he was lied to right?" You asked.

"Y/n. Mordo killed, he took what people find very precious in our world. The Ancient One didn't like drawing power from the dark dimension but it was to protect the world, countless of times. The Ancient one knew Mordo was running to evil but tried to keep him away. When we met the last time at the sanctum I defended her and he snapped and declared his reign. If the sorcerer supreme quirk wasn't going to fall into your hands, He would've killed me and everyone who got in his way to get the title. To become the strongest. The fear installed in his name within sorcerers has caused people to stand beside him. " Stephen finished.

"Mordo was surrounded by darkness. It only took a push to completely engulf him." M/n said and held your hand.

"So the reason why I'm here is because of him. I mean I love it here! I've made a friend that has inspired me! It's just the fact that the reason why we try and hide is because of him." You looked down at the mat.

"Y/n-"

"He has taken good people that save the world- no the multiverse away from from innocents?" You looked at your relatives.
They slowly nodded.

"He takes family away from family without a second thought. Hopefulness from others without breaking a sweat."
The cloak of levitation unlatched off of Stephens shoulders and onto yours, wiping your eyes.

⚠︎︎ END FLASHBACKK ⚠︎︎

You reached the familiar door and opened it being welcomed to your uncle and mom battling it out in... 'Just Dance'??
They both froze in the same position, a hand on their hip and the other hand in the air.

"Y/N YOUR HOME EARLY!"

"This is the time I usually come home pfftt-"
You couldn't hold it and doubled over laughing, and soon they began to laugh too.

☂︎︎ .End Chapter. ☂︎︎

(( A/n: This is a bit of a filler...Mordo's character in this book is a mixture of his MCU presentation and his Comic book representation. In the Comics he's way more cruel and evil! The Mcu version only showed us a scratch of it in the end creds so I wanted to expand and explain his whole mini-story in this chapter and how it became to be! Have a good day or night!
'' ))