Fifteen

💟💟💟

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

         This man.... Why was I just obeying whatever he said to me?

After I finished my shower I sat on the couch next to him waiting for answers. I suffocated under him. His gaze, his jaw that could cut through Diamonds if it wanted. His neck, decorated with horrible looking hickeys. They were sloppily done and they were everywhere....

I felt my breath catch in my throat. I couldn't help but reach towards him. His white beeder now covering the ones on his shoulders. I pulled it down slightly and I watched as he closed his eyes and let his head fall back slowly.

"Did..... did I?" I asked breathlessly.

He shook his head softly.

Meow.........

Meow.....

I cleared my throat and pulled my hand away from his neck. Pixe had leapt onto my lap wanting to be pet.

~Hitoshi~

I didn't think I could ever resent one of my cats..... but at that moment I sorta did. I wanted Y/N to touch me more... even if I was just her fingers brushing against the work she did on my neck.

By the way she reacted to seeing them I could already tell she was into marking... I didn't mind.

I let a breath go and told her everything. Sparing the details about the stage and her grinding against me all night. I also let the "baby" part float out the window. She just listened in horror.

"Y/N I'm not upset about any of it..." I said trying to calm her nerves.

"Gwahh...... look at your neck! And I call you by your first name, That was so rude of me!" She screeched covering her face.

If you only knew what I was thinking the whole time...

I could care less about a silly name mix up.

"I would rather you called me Shinsou...." I admitted trying to relive some of the stress on my half. She looked up from her palms.

"Call me Shinsou."

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

She didn't seem as bothered as I was about the Toga situation. I couldn't understand why... I was scared and more so upset. I was scared for her and upset at myself.

"Let me go get you another." She said standing up. She'd been running back n' forth to the kitchen grabbing ice bags for my neck. I tried to object and say I'd do it myself but she insisted. I enjoyed seeing her in my clothes. Though they were slightly big on her they looked good. Better on her than me.