Chapter 65

"You called for us, (Y/N)-sama?" Gyuutarou asked as he and the others gathered around in your room.

"Yes. I have to tell you all something important." you said as you looked at the demons with a serious expression.

"What is it, Okaa-san?" Rui asked as he sat in front of you, the others following him.

"Tamayo-san has created the cure for you all to turn you back into humans." you announced as you looked at everyone's surprised faces.

"The antidote is already here. Tamayo-san told me the process would be slow and painful. I don't know how long it will take but I would like to know what you all think." you said as you showed the demons the case with the antidotes inside.

"I'm okay with it. I'll take the cure." Douma exclaimed as he looked at you. "If it means that I can finally be besides you even under the sun, I'm okay with taking it." Douma added as he smiled at you.

"I'm taking the cure as well." Kokushibo stated. "Me too! Me too! Okaa-san went through a lot just to help us!" Rui exclaimed.

"We'll also take the cure, (Y/N)-san." Akaza said as he, Daki and Gyuutarou gave you a grin. "Alright. Let's turn you guys back to humans." you exclaimed as you had on a small smile.

------------------

"So, Douma-san and the others have already been injected with the antidote Tamayo-san made?" Tanjiro asked as you walked along with him.

"Yes. They told me that everything will be fine but I can't help but feel worried about them." you replied as you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm sure everything will be fine, (Y/N)-san." Tanjiro reassured as you slowly nodded.

"Anyways, where are you going, (Y/N)-san?" Tanjiro asked as he looked at you. "Hm? Oh, Mitsuri-san asked me to eat lunch with her so I'm heading to her estate." you answered.

"Caw! Turn right! Caw!" you heard your crow yell as you looked at Tanjiro. "I guess this is where we part ways for now. I'll see you later, Tanjiro-kun." you said as you waved goodbye to Tanjiro and followed your crow to the Love Pillar's Estate.

--------------

"(Y/N)-san!! Over here!!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she waved her arms around. You noticed Rengoku, Obanai, Uzui, Muichiro and Tomioka were behind her as you made your way towards them. "I'm sorry for being late. I got lost on the way here." you said.

"It's fine! We all make mistakes!" Rengoku exclaimed as he patted your back. You saw Muichiro staring up at the sky with a blank look on his face. "Hello Mui-kun!" you greeted. Muichiro turned and quickly smiled when he saw you.

"(Y/N)-san!" Muichiro greeted as he hugged your arm while you smiled and patted his head. "Let's go!" Mitsuri announced as you all went to a restaurant.

-----------------

You, Muichiro, Uzui, and Obanai watched as Mitsuri and Rengoku had an eating contest. You saw a mountain of empty plates were beginning to surround the two Pillars.

"I wonder who'll flamboyantly win this time!" Uzui said. "Kanroji, slow down or you'll choke." Obanai told Mitsuri.

"(Y/N)-san, you should try this. It's really good." you heard Muichiro exclaimed as you looked at him only for Muichiro to shove the food in your mouth.

You ate the food and sparkles appeared around you. "Wah, it's delicious!" you said as Muichiro happily looked at you with sparkles also appearing around him. "I know, right?" Muichiro replied.

You turned to see Tomioka not eating. "Tomioka-san, are you not going to eat?" you asked as you tilted your head at him. "My order hasn't come yet." Tomioka told you.

A waiter went towards your table with a meal in his hands. "Did someone ordered a simmered salmon with daikon?" the waiter asked. Tomioka raised his hand as the waiter placed the meal in front of him.

You noticed a smile forming on Tomioka's face as you looked at him with wide eyes. "You must really love simmered salmon with daikon if it makes you smile like that." you said as Tomioka looked at you and nodded.

"Yeah. Shinobu was disgusted by my smile though." Tomioka stated as a frown has now appeared on his face.

"Well, it did surprised me to see you smile but I'm not bothered by it. I think you should smile more." you exclaimed as you gave Tomioka a bright smile.

"Giyuu." Tomioka replied. "Eh?" you asked, confused. "Call me Giyuu. We're friends, right?" Tomioka asked as a smile began to replace his frown.

Your smiled widened as you looked at Tomioka. "Of course we're friends, Giyuu!" you exclaimed.

---------------------

"Caw! Time to patrol! Caw!" your crow yelled. "Alright, alright." you said.

"(Y/N)-san!" you heard someone called out as you turned back to see Muichiro running to you. "Mui-kun?" you asked. "You're going to patrol, right? Let's patrol together!" Muichiro said as you nodded.

"There aren't any demons around here." Muichiro said as he looked around. You stopped in your tracks as you noticed a red ribbon floating around you. You grabbed the ribbon and noticed it led to the bushes on your left.

Muichiro watched you disappear as he looked around in surprise. He heard rustling sounds on the bushes as he prepared his blade. Muichiro stopped in his attack when he saw you come out of the bushes.

"Mui-kun, something is wrong. Is there someone guarding Oyakata-sama?" you asked as Muichiro looked at you. "No... I remember that the heads of the Ubuyashiki family have never had a bodyguard throughout history." Muichiro said as your eyes widened.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)-san?" Muichiro asked as you showed him your fist. "Someone has been keeping their eyes on us. I feel like Oyakata-sama is in danger." you said as you opened your fist to show an eyeball with a kanji written on the pupil.

Muichiro's eyes widened at the eyeball on your hand. "We have to go now!" you exclaimed as you and Muichiro began to head towards the Ubuyashiki Estate.

You called out towards your crow as it flew beside you. "Tell the other Pillars that Oyakata-sama is in danger." you ordered as your crow nodded and quickly flew away. "Mui-kun!" you called as you turned to look at him.

"You're fast, right? I need you to get the other Pillars that aren't far away from here." you said as Muichiro looked at you in shock. "What about you? What are you going to do?" Muichiro asked as he noticed your face becoming serious.

"I'm going to finish what I started."