Chapter 7

"i wonder who our sub is since mr. aizawa isn't gonna be here today." you hear one of your classmates say.

"i hope he's okay"

"yeah same"

"i wonder what would've happened if the teachers hadn't showed up." weird elbows says. "why would you say that? just thinking about it makes me wanna pee my pants." a grape boy says.

"shut up and grow a pair" bakugo grunts, leaning back into his chair.

weird elbows turns towards you and smiles
"i haven't introduced myself yet! the names sero hanta!" weird elbows says. you nod and introduce yourself as well "rai y/n"

suddenly, the door opens and iida comes running in, screaming like a maniac "ATTENTION! HOME ROOM IS ABOUT TO BEGIN EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND SIT IN YOUR SEATS!" he orders.

"look around iida" you say. he does as you say and realizes everyone is already sitting down. he sits down and grunts in defeat.

the door opens again and a mummy steps in. you shake your head, knowing it's mr. aizawa. he really shouldn't be here, from what you heard, he was severely injured during the attack.

"goodmorning class." mr. aizawa plainly says. iida shoots his hand up "mr. aizawa! you're okay!" he says in relief.

"i don't think you can call that okay" uraraka says, sweat dropping. aizawa shakes his head.

"my well-being is irrelevant. what's more important is that your fight isn't over yet." he starts. everyone tenses up and even you pause for a minute.

"our fight?"

"don't tell me.."

"more villains?!"

the class got silent as they waited for aizawa to finish. "the U.A sports festival is about to start" he says. everyone relaxes and start to yell at him.

"WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!" they yell. you can't blame them. he loves adding suspense.

"let's kick some ass!" kirishima exclaims with enthusiasm. "wait a minute" kaminari stops. "is it really a good idea to hold the festival so soon after the attack?" jirou asked.

"they could attack when we're all in one place" ojiro says. some students nodding in agreement.

"apparently, the school thinks it's a good idea to host it to show that the threat has already been handled and that school is safer than ever. they buffed the security compared to previous years. the sports festival is very important for students. we can't cancel it because of a couple of villains." aizawa explains.

"why not? it's just a school festival." grape boy says. midoriya turned to look at him. "don't you know how important this is?" he asks.

"of course i do, i just don't wanna get murdered." he says in fear. you scoff. this guy is a complete wimp.

"our sports festival is one of the most watched events in the world. in the past, it was all about the olympics. but when quirks first appeared, the olympics lost its fame. now it's all about U.A's sports festival." aizawa explains.

"this is your chance to get scouted by all types of pros." you add. aizawa nods in agreement. grape boy scoffs "yeah. unless your dead" he retorts.

"will you stop complaining? you're very annoying." you snap your head towards the grape boy and glare at him. he gulps and hides his face in his arms.

"but she's right" kaminari agrees. "after graduating, a lot of people start off as sidekicks." he says.

"it's true. joining a famous hero agency can gain you more experience and popularity. that's why the festival matters. if you wanna go pro, this event is where it starts. you have 3 chances to prove yourselves. that means you all need to be working extra hard on your training. no slacking." aizawa says. he class all nod in unison "right!"