"Deo?!"

(Hi! author here! just letting you know, my name is Ace and I go by they/them pronouns! please don't be creepy in comments n shit :)) )

                                                                                    TOMMYS POV:

I was walking down the prime path with my best friend, Tubbo. Tubbo and I have been together  through thick and Thin. Wars, deaths, exiles, betrayls, you name it! I mean he did exile me... but I forgive him. As I was talking to Tubbo about how the queen is the best woman ever, I blacked out. Moments later I awoke in a familiar area. I sat up and look around my surroundings, I noticed all of my friends lying on the floor, blacked out. "WAKE UP" I screech, my throat hurting. Everyone slowly stood up. "where are we?" asked my nephew, Fundy. "TOMMY?!" a familiar voice yells. I swiftly turn around. Oh my god... It was him...

                                                                                "DEO?!"

(A/N- Hi! hope you enjoyed part 1! Here's a little info. Tubbo and Ranboo are platonically married, so is Deo and Tommy. Kristen and Ph1lza are married. Karl, Quackity, And Sapnap had their wedding already. George and dream are Engaged. Dream is still in prison. And I belive *how tf do you spell that- belived, beleived, beleved,* )