- 14 -

848 words

~~~~

You start helping everyone up, seeing the sky turn to a darker red and lightning start to form. Mantis quakes "something is happening" you look around and start to see her turn to dust. You hold your mouth from any sobs coming out. The other guardians start turning to dust as well.

"Tony.." you look at your dad "there was no other way" you run to your dad about to hug him, but he turns to the ashes flowing away with the others, you knew who was next "Peter.." you turn to Peter, seeing him look at his hands "mr stark.. I don't feel so good" you hold in your tears "your alright" he stumbles to tony. "I don't know what's happening, please-...i don't wanna go i don't wanna go stark please, i don't wanna go" tony lays him on the ground looking at him. "I'm sorry" he says to Tony then fading away.

You fall to the ground, tears falling down. Stark comes by your side, comforting you, but you knew, he was dying inside too. You hold him tightly, feeling like he was going to leave you too.

(Twenty days pass)

You and Stark were tired and fed up. You could not sleep or eat, being in space drained most of your power out of you. You become thin, your hair growing to your shoulders and your eyes are so baggy. You and Nebula would play a game by shooting a metal thing into youlls arms.

You hear stark talk to his helmet then turn it off, you look to him, seeing him slowly laying down. You get up and help him into a chair, with nebulas help. You then see a light coming from the outside. And a woman with blonde hair and an awesome suit. She smiles at you. You then felt the ship move towards a location, you didn't know where, but all you knew was that your eyes were slowly closing and pure darkness consumed you.

You soon felt the ship stop and looked out the window seeing the old base. You smile knowing you were home once again. Nebula tried to help you up, but you shook your head and pointed to Stark. She understands and helps stark out. You slowly get up and walk out. Cap talking to stark. The lady comes over to you and tries to help you but you push her away, limping to the building. You pass by cap, him seeing your outfit, knowing your n/n. He calls you "M/n?" You turn to see cap looking at you, you smile and continue limping.

After a few hours you and Tony get situated into a conference with the others. It soon breaks down to Steve and Tony arguing. "Tony we get it calm down" you try to sit him down but he keeps denying it. He soon starts to lose his balance and falls. "Im fine im fine" you try to help him up but he faints into the ground.

You help Rodney, take Tony to med bay, and have a conversation about Nebula knowing where Thanos may be. Thor, nebula, rocket, bruce, cap, captain, and you went to a planet with no one in it. Just farming. You all sneak up on him and pin him down, you grabbing one of his arms and the others grabbing him. Thor came in and cut his arm off with the gauntlet on it. Rocket pushes over the gauntlet showing that the stones are gone.

You picked up the gauntlet examining it. Thanos starts talking about how he fixed the world. But you couldn't hear it, so you punched him. "YOU KILLED THOUSANDS! AND MORE!!!" Bruce holds you back, punching him after. "Hey" he shrugs his shoulders. "Come on guys, he's lying, we have to search around" you fummed, nebula speaks "my father is a lot of things, but a liar is not one of them" thanos was talking about how he might of gone a bit to hard on her, but thor soon interrupts him, by going for the head.

(five years later)

You were doing your own thing. Killing the bad people who ended up staying on earth, now the age of 22. You and Clint have run into each other and now help each other out. One day you and him were in Tokyo but in different parts. You were just finishing a man off, then you hear someone coming to you from behind. You point your katana at them but you stop, seeing it's Natasha. "Wow you've grown M/n" your eyes widen, filling with tears, hearing her voice. "Hello aunty" you drop your katana and hug her, being taller than her now. "Why have you come?"

"We found a way, we can bring them back" you look up fast, but look back down. "Dont, please don't give me false hope" she brings your hair away from your face "i'm sorry i couldn't give you hope sooner" she brings out her hand towards you. You grab it, feeling better getting in contact with her and soon the others once again. "Ok, let's go" 

~~~~

yay, just pretend I didn't mess up please, for my sake. have a nice day, night and/or afternoon!!!!