Chapter 34

Time skip.

After we left we went home i immediately went to my room.

Loki's POV.

Bell hasn't said a word on the way back I can not blame him this must be hard on him I've warned everyone not to worry over it to leave him alone and he will understand in time that it wasn't his fault but I know he blames himself I hope in time he can come terms with what has happened.

Time skip.

It's been a whole day since we have delivered the bad news to soma they are currently having a ceremony in the soma familia for Allen for people to give their respect I was currently at said event along with a lot of gods a few wAnted to know where bell was since he has finally been given a title and officially a level 2 of the Loki familia but I told him about the ceremony but he never responded lili stayed back as well to keep an eye on bell.

Small time skip.

After a while of people come and I started to hear loud whispering as I turned to see bell at the entrance he came he had white flowers with him he slowly went up to Allen and laid the flowers on to him as he finally started to come over to me and soma he bowed towards soma as I heard him.

Bell: lord soma I am incredibly sorry about what has happened between me and him I do not know why he would do this but if ever find out why I will be the first to tell you I am sorry.

Just then soma surprised everyone as he put his hand on to bell's shoulder and said.

Soma: what has happened to Allen is not your fault child lift your head and be proud of yourself you are alive I am sorry that he is gone but we can not look at the bad he did we must look at all the good now child run along.

He looked up as I then heard soma again.

Soma: do not threat child you are not at fault for what has happened to him.

Just then soma went in front of everyone and said where everyone could hear him.

Soma: everyone please listen to what I had to say i have had a few tests done on to Allen's body to see if he was under influence of anything and he was he under some kind of spell I know a few of you that was in his adventurer party may see it differently and blame this child of Loki but it is not his fault not Allen's fault it is the fault of the one who has done this to my child so please if you have any information on where Allen's whereabouts was then please tell me.

Loki: (that was a surprise.)

I then saw soma come back over to me as I saw bell leave I was going to stay for another hour.

Time skip.

Bell's POV.

It was night time but I have finally decided that I will stop feeling sorry for Allen and myself as I heard a knock on my door I saw it open and I saw lili she came over to me I was sitting on my bed lili came over to me and sat down right besides me and said.

Lili: it's not your fault.

Bell: I know that now.

Lili: ok then how do you like your new title?

Bell: well.

Lili: * teasing* what's wrong argonaut lili likes your title.

Bell: *light blush* it's embarrassing!

Lili: *teasingly* lili thought you wanted to be a hero.

I sighed and laid down on to my bed as I felt lili grab on to my back and lay down with me as I said.

Bell: hey lili.

Lili: yeah.

Bell: I'm thinking of contracting a blacksmith.

Lili: hmmmmm.

Bell: so I was hoping that you would let who I contract come with us to the dungeon and if you don't like them after the first time I can choose someone else.

Lili: lili is glad you brought this up with her lili would have been mad if you just did what you wanted with out her Knowledge lili will see if you pick a good one.

I then felt her pet my hair as I then asked.

Bell: also what's with the talking in third person?

Lili: oh um lili thought it was cute so lili thought she'd try it.

Bell: well it is but you don't have to do it all the time you could cuss and it'd be adorable.

I then heard.

Lili: *blushing* Baka bell!

I couldn't help but start to laugh as I heard.

Lili: what's so funny I didn't do anything funny!

Bell: *chuckles* says you.

Lili: *light blush * grrrrrr!

Lili: take that and that.

She then started to hit my back as my laughter grew louder and louder.

Time skip.

I was currently at the place where I got my last set of armor I wanted welf Crozzo stuff I had already spent an hour looking for stuff made by him I was going up to the front where I saw a guy with red hair I then asked the shop owner.

Bell: hey who do I got a blow for some welf Crozzo armor.

Just then I saw the red hair guy smirk as he looked at me I looked at him.

???: well if you want welf Crozzo stuff follow me

I shrugged it off and did so he had a big sack on his back as we sat down on a bench as he then said.

???: names welf Crozzo and I'll be your blowie this morning.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: what weapons should welf make?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?