~paparazzi~

~ADRIENS P.O.V:~

Plagg!

Adrien.
Plagg responds

You have to stay quiet okay, we can't have Kaili finding out that.... well my identity.

Chill out! I'll stay hidden while you walk to school with your little "friend"
He did air quotes around the word friend

Plagg for the last time! We are just really good friends, she doesn't think of me that way.

Mmmhmm. Sure she doesn't.

Plagg!
I shove him inside my jacket

Aah-
He murmurs

Here! Take some Camembert and don't say a word!
I hand him a chunk of cheese

I make my way downstairs and over to my fathers office.

Father-

He is buisy adrien, how may I assist you.

Oh... I was just going to tell him that I am walking to school today with a friend.

Oh... I will let him know. Where is He?
Nathalie thought it was a guy I was walking to school with.... I was quick to correct her.

I have to meet her at her house. It is not even a block from here.

Oh... a she.

Yeah, the one I went and visited the other day.

Alright... well-

Bye nathalie

I run out of the house before she changes her mind.... or worse before my father comes out

I hurry down the sidewalk.

I made sure to wear a hat to help avoid paparazzi or fans.

I've been told that it helps me look a bit different. Plus it was cold outside anyways, I might as well bundle up

I was wearing two scarves for Petes sake, I knew Nathalie wouldn't let me leave the house without being bundled up especially if I was walking. My father is very protective and wants to keep me "safe" at all costs even if that means that I dress like I'm going to the polar ice caps.

Once I arrive at her house , I walk up and knock on the door.

Her grandma opens the door with a bright smile on her face

Ahh! Nice to see you today mr. Agreste.
She was always so bright and cheerful any time I had seen her

I don't know if I ever fully introduced myself.
I am Maries grandmother, I'm sure you have figured that much out on your own.
Celeste Margeux Mercier

She held her hand out and I returned the gesture shaking hands with the kind woman.

Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel Agreste.