HUMANKIND IN 100 YEARS

Ever wondered how we will be in 100 years ? We know that AI will be in a very significant position in 100 years.
People say by 2045 AI will become more intelligent than humans .
Today AI can sing , write music , knows journalism, does impossible tasks, etc. AIs have a vast source of knowledge, as they can interact with millions of cloud systems around the world . They get access to the information and the data within seconds. Sure our brain is the fastest computing analogue system. They are 10 times more energy efficient than computers and AI , but will the case be the same even after 100 years ?

Some fear that humans will lose value when AIs develop powerfully. For example AIs can write a song better that when comparing it with a song composed by human , it is impossible to differentiate.

AIs can also cause wide unemployment, even taking jobs like journalism, artist , doctor , etc.

No one knows what will happen , maybe AIs could treat us like we treat animals, maybe they could invade us.

If their intelligence and greediness are directly proportional , they might destroy theirselves.
If their intelligence and kindness are directly proportional, they might help us to make their equal.
If both are not the case they might invade or destroy us.

If we could expand our cognitive, reasoning, problem solving and memory skills we might be in equal intelligence with the AI or be even more intelligent that they might still help us in our everyday lives not invade us.

If we can find a way to connect our brain to the cloud systems all over the world , we can increase our abilities and the knowledge source, like google in our brain.