Chapter 32

Trigger warning Rape mention

Hayley's POV

I'm laying on my bed when James came in and came and lay with me. I put my head on his shoulder. "Hayley when we sing together you we're singing about Theo huh. Said James." "Yeah we had everything planned out for us. He knew I would never leave him and I knew he would never leave me so we planned out our future together. The day after mu mom's funeral." "What was in your guys future. Said James" "well first we would get a job first the get engaged then married travel the world a little bit then settle down and have some kids. He wanted 4 two boys and 2 girls so they could be equal. He said he had the perfect names for them." "What we're they. Said James" "well the girl would be named after Josie and the other would be Elizabeth for the boys it would be Nik and Elijah Kenner Nott. He wanted both of our names for the kids." "What would the house be like. Said James" "a nice little house big enough for us somewhere private and lots of land so they could explore like I did and they could see the star's." "Well that sounds lovely. Said James" "it did huh." I had a year come down my face but wiped it quickly. Then I had a flash back when after his death when I was in my dorm alone.

I snapped out if it. "You ok Hayley. Said James" "the day after Theo died I was broken and when I screamed I went straight to my dorm. I had a meltdown and a panic attack." "Why didn't you tell me. Said James" "because I didn't want you to worry about me then Jackson would've been worried too and I couldn't handle it then something else happened and I just choose to forget about it." "Hayley what happened after. Said James" " nothing happened well it's not important." "Hayley please tell me what happened. Said James" "it was nothing don't worry. Can you call Lily please." "Yeah I'll call her. Said James" He walked out then Lily walked in and came in. "Hayley what's wrong James said you wanted to talk. Said Lily" I stayed quiet for a minute. "Hayley are you ok. He said something happened after you screamed in the woods the first time. Said Lily" I just looked down

She came over and hugged me. "Hayley how come you didn't say anything. Said Lily" "I was scared and Theo just died." "Did you know who it was. Said Lily." I shook my head no and just cried into her arms while she held me. "Have you told anyone about it. Said Lily" "just you." "Are you gonna tell James. Said Lily" "no I don't want him to know." "He will find out soon enough if I was you I'll tell him and get it over with. Said Lily." " What if he's disappointed in me what if he hates me." "Hayley he won't be mad or disappointed in you. You are his little girl and he wants to protect you. He will not let any harm come near you or Harry I can promise you that. So don't think he will be disappointed or mad at you probably a little mad you didn't tell him but that's all he just wants you safe. Said Lily" "I'm scared Lily what I'm I supposed to do." "Hayley your going to be scared all the time no matter what you'll be scared of losing someone again but if you let the fears control you. You can't do what you love the most. Said Lily" "can you tell him." "Yeah yeah I'll tell him calm down on. Said Lily" "thank you Lily." I laid on my bed and she walked out.

James POV

I was in the living room waiting for Lily to come back out. Then she did and she walked in. "Did she tell you anything." Everyone was waiting for an answer. "Can I speak to you alone. Said Lily." Everyone walked out and closed the door. "What did she tell you Lily" "James before I tell you just be warned. Said Lily" "what is it." "James Hayley was raped she was scared and was scared you'd be mad or disappointed in her. Said Lily" "does she know who did it." "No she don't. Said Lily" U was pissed off I started to pace back and forth. "James say something. Said Lily" "what do you want me to say Lily someone raped my little girl. What I'm I supposed to do." I walked out of the living room and straight to Hayley's room she was laying on her bed. I walked over and pulled her into a hug. "It's ok I'm not mad at you for not telling me." She started to cry and it broke my heart. "I tried to get him off he didn't listen I swear I tried. Said Hayley" "its ok your safe now don't worry I'm not leaving you alone ever again Hayley. I love you don't worry I'm not leaving you." She cried more into my chest it broke my heart more to hear what she said. She finally calmed down I laid her on the bed. I laid next to her and waited for her to go to sleep. Once she fell asleep I got up and walked downstairs pissed off. "How is she. Said Lily" "she's asleep for now but she is traumatized from all of it. She is scared out of her mind Lily." The kids we're asleep it was just the adults they all heard mine and Lily's conversation earlier.  "Is she gonna be ok. Said Marlene" "I honestly don't know. Said Lily" "no she ain't she told she tried to push him off but he didn't move she is scared and traumatized and I don't know how much longer till she explodes." "We can try therapy for her. Said Remus" "we aren't sending her to therapy." "We have to James. Said Marlene" "we aren't sending her you think she wants to relive everything she's been through. God she still gets nightmares from their deaths she has panic attacks I wouldn't doubt it if she has PTSD by now we aren't sending her end of discussion." Nobody said anything I just went to Hayley's room and watched her sleep.