drinks - 15 (mini smut)

"three nights ago; idol (y/n) (l/n) stormed out after hearing about her mother, Akane Aikawa's engagement to Hiroto Suzuki. including her brother, trending drama actor; Daisuke Aikawa who also seemed like they didn't take the announcement well." the tv shut off.

"i told you to stop watching the news." Daisuke said while sitting down next to you and handing the cup of tea. it had been three days already since that day. you had been cooped up in Daisuke's penthouse and haven't stepped a foot out.

you also hadn't seen Akaashi or Suna because you were also embarrassed of the way you acted or to say anything to them. they both had texted you to make sure you were okay—along with a lot of other people but Daisuke took away your phone because you would've been distracted with seeing the news, which didn't help your mental state.

"it's embarrassing! i literally just ran out of there and now people might start make assumptions." you whined as you placed the cup of tea down and laid your head on his lap.

"it's the media—what do you expect? they do stuff like this all the time, you should know that better than anyone." he placed his cup down too. "it'll all blow over by next week." he caressed your cheek.

you narrowed your eyes. "you haven't even spoken to your mom." he broke eye contact and looked somewhere else in the room. "how do you feel about their engagement? like actually?"

you laid up and straddled his lap. your grabbed his face for him to look at you. he gave you a blank stare. "i don't care. it's not my business. as long as it doesn't fuck with my work—i don't care." he told you.

you gave a smile. "that's fine. how long do you plan to go without talking to her?"

he shrugged. "i'm gonna talk to her soon, try to see if i can talk her out of giving away the ownership for your mom's hospital." he gave you a pity look. you hummed and cuddled yourself in his neck. "the seventeenth is coming up. are you sure you want to go alone?" you didn't know what to reply.

trying to change the subject, you left a small pecks on the crook of his neck. you started grinding your hips down on him and it was easier because he was wearing sweats.
"(y/n)." he said sternly while placing his hands on your waist. he knew what you were trying to do.

no listening to him, you continued leaving kisses and eventually trailed down to his exposed chest—he wasn't wearing a shirt. your hands roamed over his abs and snaked itself inside his pants. you massaged his dick outside of his boxers while looking at him in the eyes. "it's not going to work on me baby." he told you while giving you a look.

you raised your eyebrows with a 'oh yeah?' look. you picked yourself up and placed your legs on the floor, on your knees. you pulled down his sweats and then his boxers. you stroked his dick while he watched your every move.

placing your lips on his tip, you kept your eyes fixated on his. you left only a small kiss on his tip and then moved to his underside. you were pumping him too so every second you could feel him getting hardened and bigger in your hands.

you placed your lips again at his tip, taking a bit more of him in this time. going down more, you swirled your tongue around his tip. you could feel he was stiff and wanting to move around. you removed your lips and gave him a good massage around the tip with your palm.

he took a big exhale. you mentally smiled. taking him in again, you took him deep this time and still continued to pump him. you could feel how hardened and bigger he'd gotten once he entered deeper in your mouth.

you bopped your head up and down slowly so it felt like you were teasing him by going slow. you felt him place his hand on your hair but suddenly the door bell rang. he let out a deep exhale and groan. you looked up at him and wiped your mouth. "are you expecting someone?" you asked. he shook his head. "better go answer it." you had a mischievous smile on your face while standing up.