61. Fight back (I miss you)

Jennie got home with her heart bruised by Lisa's song and her statement, she still can hear her words inside her mind repeating again and again:

"If only Jennie would love me back, things would be easier"

Jennie sighed "If only Jennie would love me back, things would be easier", "Damn it, I do love you monkey but I'm too stubborn or most likely an idiot for let you go and don't listen to you" she said for herself.

Jennie went to her room and flopped on her bed, she was too tired, but she still needed to talk to Jisoo, meanwhile she dragged herself to the bathroom to wash her face and change her clothes, she had many thoughts invading her head right now and then someone knocked on her door, "Jen I'm here, I brought Ice cream" Jisoo said.

Jennie opened the door, took the Ice cream and closed the door again on her cousin's face, "What the hell Jendukie!!", She opened the door again "I'm sorry, it's just that I have so many things in my mind now, get in Chu", Jisoo got inside and went to Jennie's bed

"So I heard you need my help" she said, Jennie rolled her eyes "Of course you heard that because it was me who called you" and Jisoo chuckled, "Let's eat ice cream and talk, what can I do for you?" And she handed to her cousin a spoon.

Jisoo grabbed a spoon full of ice cream, and Jennie tried to sit comfortably "I want you to check on Lisa for me, I told you I saw some marks on her wrist, please make sure to see if she has any bruise, cause if she does, I swear Jisoo I'll make your stupid brother to pay" Jennie said, Chu sighed "I'm sorry about Sehun, I will talk to him, he is not allowed to leave till I talk to him, and I have been so mad, that I have been evading that idiot, I promise I'll make sure to check on Lisa tomorrow, and I'll let you know" Jisoo said.

Jen embraced Jisoo, "I'm sorry for act like this, Lisa isn't the only one affected, you and Rosé as well, even my mum, thank you so much for your help, after you make sure if she is fine I want to talk to your brother, I swear I want to punch him right in the face" Jennie said and Jisoo chuckled "Go ahead, I don't mind it, he deserves it" Jisoo smiled.

"Are you thinking about give another chance to Lisa?" Jisoo asked, and Jennie just sighed "Chu, I don't want to talk about it, I don't know what I'm going to do, specially not after the fact I... well never mind", Jisoo just nodded.

Both cousins ate ice cream and watched some TV, but Jennie could only think about Lisa Damn monkey, you don't know how much I miss you.

----

Wednesday came and Lisa was really busy, she needed everything ready, she decided to take Daniel Kang to assist her with the photoshoots, since he wanted to gain experience and the other photographers would be working on something else, the day before she settled everything and today she just passed by early to talk to Mr. James about it, the company provided them with a van and all their suitcases and bags were already there, someone from the staff would take them to the airport, Lisa would take the cameras with them and the staff would drive with everything they needed, that equipment was to expensive to risk it on a plane, they couldn't lose a single bag and since Busan wasn't that far, get the equipment wouldn't be that hard, that's why they decided they could just drive it there, they would just wait for the models, and after lunch they would leave.

----

Lisa was in a hurry, she wanted to eat something from the French café across the street before check if everything was already ready, when she went out of her office, she bumped into someone, spilling water all over her jacket "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking" she said, "Don't worry, here let me help you" Lisa heard that voice, "Chu! I haven't seen you around lately, are you ok?, I'm sorry", Jisoo looked at her with apologetic eyes "Actually I'm the one that is really sorry", there was a little awkwardness lingering around, "Lisa don't worry, I'm the one to blame, you see... I came here to talk to you, and apologise on behalf of my brother, can we talk?, back then with all the drama we didn't really have time", Lisa nodded "Come to my office", both girls got in.