For Starters

Naomi Monroe

"Let me help you."

As soon as I feel Sebastien's hands on me, I lose it. His fingers work my core as I rub my clit and his other hand toys with my mound. I'm pushed over the edge for the second time tonight and I'm met with praise from Sebastien at the sound of my climax.

"Such a good girl," he coos and before I can catch my breath, he curls his fingers inside of me and I throw my head back into the pillow as my back arches and my moans only become more intense. When my hand falls from my clit so I can dig my fingers into the sheets, it is replaced by Sebastien's mouth once he tears my panties off.

"I'll buy you new ones," he mutters before removing his hand from my chest and readjusting himself so that he's laying on the bed with his head between my legs. One of his arms is wrapped around my thigh while his fingers on his other hand return to moving in and out of me. 

He's gotten himself comfortable and now the man is devouring me.

"Sebastien," I moan and my legs shake at yet another climax, but he makes it clear that he is not letting up when he hums against me, the vibrations traveling through my sensitive folds, and his mouth only grows more eager. I tangle my fingers in his hair as my hips move instinctively. 

When he slightly pulls his mouth away and I think he's giving me a break, his fingers continue to move and he looks up at me, making direct eye contact as he flicks his tongue on my clit. He holds that position for god knows how long and despite the simplicity of it, Sebastien is skilled enough to make me come from that alone because the man understands that sex is more than just a physical experience. The two of us locking eyes while his fingers are inside me and tongue expertly works at my clit is... intimate.

... And euphoric because I've now lost the ability to keep my head up to continue looking down at him and my grip on his hair weakens.

Finally, Sebastien frees me from his mouth and crawls up my body to allow me to taste myself with a deep kiss.

"You taste so fucking good," he groans when we finally break. "I'm taking this off." He tugs at my shirt and then pulls it over my head and his bare chest is against mine again just as we were in the kitchen and now we lay here in a heavy make out session.

Without separating our lips, I reach down into his sweatpants and use his precum to stroke his erection, earning a grunt from him when he pulls away. "Do you feel what you do to me?" he whispers before his mouth moves to my neck and he is definitely leaving a mark - or a few - there.

I let go of his length to push him away and he looks down at me curiously. "I want you in my mouth," I say as I reach for his pants and tug at them. Sebastien wastes no time in removing them, but when I go to get on my knees in front of him, he stops me.

"No." He lays on his back and pulls at my leg. "I'm still hungry."

I don't need anymore prompting than that and my knees are on each side of his head before I bend forward to take his member into my mouth and his lips and tongue are working at my pussy once again. I move one hand to massage his balls while the other works his length in unison with my mouth. When I come up, I twirl my tongue around his tip and when I take him down my throat, I choke around his dick in just the way I remember he likes.

We both moan against each other with the mutual pleasure, and when I look to see his toes curling while he grunts into me, I know he's on the edge of his release. Suddenly, his fingers tangle in my hair and he yanks my head back before smacking my ass and pulling his mouth away from my core.