On time

I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing

I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I instantly grab my phone and turn off the horrendous sound that always tend to make me cringe. Without opening my eyes, I turn to my other side and place my arm out, hoping to feel a hard and warm chest but my arm drops down onto the bed. I open my eyes and don't see Ace beside me.

Feeling a bit disappointed, I turn onto my back and look up at the ceiling, thinking about last night. We definitely needed to talk... using civil words this time. I let out a groan and cover my eyes with the blanket, as I feel my hangover headache emerge. There was a bottle of Advil next to my phone which I think maybe Ace had left for me, with a cup of water beside it. I take the Advil and drink some water.

I decide to finally get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom to take a shower. After washing my hair and cleaning my body, I wrap a towel over my body and brush my teeth. Combing through my still damp hair, I notice a few new formed bruises against my neck...

'Fucking Ace' I mutter under my breath, letting out a sigh

I walk into the closet and pull out a sweater and matching sweatpants, throwing them on. Going back to the bed, I grab my phone and notice it was 8:30 am. I check my calendar and notice I had a meeting at 11am so I still had a couple hours to spare. Wondering where Ace was, I leave the room and was about to head downstairs but I stop moving when I hear the faint sound of the violin being played.

Walking closer to one of the many rooms upstairs, I finally reach the door where the violin sounded louder from. Gently opening the door, I see Ace facing a window, immersed playing his violin. That melody, the famous beautiful melody he would always play...

I stand by the door way, being pulled into the piece he was playing. The beautiful sound, his beautiful form. He was wearing sweatpants and a tight fitted white t-shirt. His hair still bed messy, with the sun kissing his glowing skin. His face held so many emotions as he played and it was like I could feel everything he felt. I never would have thought I would ever hear Ace play the violin again, as I start to get deja vu from when I had first met him and was working as his nurse.

He finishes his song and starts to place the violin back in its case. I feel myself being pulled to him as I gently wrap my arms around his waist from behind and place my head on his shoulder. At first touch, I feel him tense but instantly relax after he realizes its me.

He turns around immediately and pulls me into his arms

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning" I say touching my nose with his

"Did I wake you up?" he asks pushing my hair away from my face

"No you didn't" I answer

"I missed hearing you play" I continue

He lets out a sigh and closes the violin case

"I'm a bit rusty, it's been a while" he answers

There was a piano in this room, so I guess this was kind of the 'musical room'? There was a grand piano downstairs but surprisingly, I don't recall ever being in this room.