Sequel!!

Hi loves♥️
Okay so I'm really really excited to introduce the sequel of this book.

The sequel of HTLY is LTHY
.....
get it?

Preview

Soe Black has had it all.
Money, fame and popularity

Because of her father she has never had anything to cry about.... except one thing.

Everybody think Soe Black has it all... everybody. But little do they know.... she has had one of the most fucked up childhoods one could have.
And when that childhood comes back to haunt her again... there is only one person Elijah can trust for her safety.

The person Soe loves and hates both at the same time. The person who knows her better than she knows herself. The person who make The Soe Black bend down on her knees.... (pun intended)

Sneak peak

"You will not look at any other man but me, Snowy. Fucking him or anyone else is not even an option. Do I make myself clear?!" He suavely said

His arms were caging me between him and the wall.

A little angry laugh left my mouth "You have no claim over me. I will do whatever I please and with whoever the fuck I want to-" I gasped as I tightly gripped his shoulder as my legs wrapped around his hips connecting the two of us.

"You're going to regret saying that, Snowy."
The fire in his grey eyes promised me that and his grip on my only seemed to tighten as he pushed himself deep inside me with a very particularly harsh thrust and I already regretted the words that I felt tumble out of my mouth in a whisper
Or what rather sounded like a moan,
"Fuck me."

Warning

18+ very very mature! Much much more than this book. So if you're 13 years or younger.... I don't recommend it. But it's a free county, I can't stop you ;)

Contain the usage of guns, abusive words, sex, drugs & self harm.
Please do not read it if you're triggered by any!

Sequence

1. Hate To Love You (Completed)
Published on : 27th June 2020
Ended on: 21st March 2021

2. Love To Hate You (Ongoing)
Published on: 20th April 2021
Ended on: N/A

Cover