Momo Yaoyorozu X Quirkless Reader: Confidence

Quirk: Kinetic Booster, you can amplify the kinetic energy of moving objects making them move faster and have a greater force

(Backstory)

A lot of heroes have had to sacrifice something to save others. They had to sacrifice their free time as they are called in to help in certain events, some of their money from collateral damage needed to save someone pinned under something, or something else that means value to them. Not once though has someone had to give up their quirk to save someone else.

Today you and some of your other classmates have been asked to help take down the shei hasaki and save a girl named Eri, who was having her blood used as a way to make quirk erasing bullets. This lead to a battle with the leader known as Overhaul who had a very dangerous quirk, but in the battle one of his men who had a quirk canceling bullet tried to shoot Eri meaning someone had to jump in and stop it from hitting Eri.

Thanks to your quirk you were able to get to Eri quickly and push her out of the way, but this led to you taking the bullet. You did your best to still help Lemillion fight Overhaul until back up came and luckily it wasn't long until Deku, Eraserhead, and Nighteye came. This fortunately led to Overhaul losing and you all saving Eri. The only down side were the injuries received, Nighteye's death and the fact you lost your quirk.

The heroes were planning on getting Overhaul to hand over the cure to the bullets, but the League of Villains intercepted Overhaul's transport and stole the bullets that would destroy quirks and the cure. The only way you could get your quirk back now was using Eri's blood and asking how to make the cure, but you rather spit on that man's face then harm Eri anymore.

After the events settled down you began to question what to do. You lost your quirk and you don't know how you were going to become a hero without it. The school still allows you to come to school and classes but ask if you think you can do certain training. You didn't tell anyone, but you were questioning if you should still go to UA or not if people are treating you being quirkless like a disability.

No one knew of this as you kept these thoughts to yourself and tried to act as normal so no one would catch on. Everyone except Momo Yaoyorozu. Someone who was worried for you.

(3rd POV)

It had been another day of class with Aizawa and Midoriya being late which has been starting to become a habit, making some people wonder what they were doing. You didn't care as you were just hoping to do some training that you could actually participate in. Today was rescue training with you playing part of the injured. This meant you just had to sit around and wait until one of your classmates would help you.

This moment felt like the universe was just being cruel at this point saying you were weak and needed help which didn't really help your thoughts on staying at UA or not. Outside the collapsed building you were in, the others were talking about plans to save you and some of the others who were playing injured.

Being one of the best strategists, Midoriya was trying to come up with ideas while other people were talking. Two of the people who weren't contributing were Momo who tried to reassure herself you were fine and not making any rash decisions, catching the attention of one of her friends who wasn't contributing. "Yao-momo are you doing OK?" Jirou asked.

She placed a hand on her friend's shoulder making the taller girl jump back a little and see who it was. "Oh Jirou, sorry for getting startled. I just had my head somewhere else." Momo said, turning away her head, so Jirou wouldn't see the frown on her face. She might have tried to hide her face, but she couldn't help herself and made a slight whimper which Jirou heard thanks to her earlobes. "You want to talk about it?" Jirou asked.