You/Kirari Momobami - Toxic

Ririka could no longer just stand by and do nothing as new bruises appeared

Ririka could no longer just stand by and do nothing as new bruises appeared. You weren't even bothering to cover them up, it almost seemed like you were proud to show them off and it scared Ririka. There was no telling what Kirari had done to make you happy about getting new bruises every week.

"Can I talk to you (y/n)"

You look at your watch, finding that you were already running late to meet up with Kirari. There was no doubt in my mind that she wasn't going to be happy that you were late.

"What is it Ririka? I need to hurry. I'm already late with meeting up with Kirari."

The hallway might've been empty but Ririka didn't feel comfortable with talking about the issue out in the open. She leads you to an empty classroom and makes you sit on one of the desks as she collects her thoughts. She had no plan when she decided she was going to confront you about what was happening.

"Those bruises. Kirari's been the one that's been giving them to you, isn't she?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

Ririka's surprised that you admitted it so quickly. She assumed you were going to deny it.

"You can trust me, (y/n). If you want to leave Kirari, I'll help you. Are you scared to leave her? Is that why you're allowing her to hurt you. She might be my sister but I'm not going to let her abuse you. I've come to care about you."

You were touched.

"I don't want to leave, Kirari. I love her, Ririka. She's not abusing me. These bruises just come from doing certain...activities with her. Kirari just tends to get a little rough."

"Oh....I"

Ririka did not need to know about Kirari's preferences. Without a word, she just leave the room.

"Thank you for caring about me, Ririka!"

You yell after her, feeling a little bad that you had her worried.

X

Ririka waits until she's alone with Kirari to confront her.

"You really need to stop leaving bruises in places where people could see, Kirari."

Kirari smiles at Ririka's words. You had told her what happened when Ririka pulled you aside.

"(y/n) told me that you thought I was abusing her. Do you really think so little of me, sister?"

"It's not my fault that the poor girl is always littered with bruises. It's going to give people the wrong idea."

"Then what do you suggest I do? I'm only doing what she enjoys."

"God! Please stop! I don't need to know what either of you like. Just be more gentle with her. Or at least gentle enough to not leave bruises were everyone can see."

Kirari laughs, finding it amusing to fluster her older sister.

"Alright. I'll follow your advice then. No more visible bruises."

X

"Kirari....Kirari.....stop....what are you doing?"

Kirari presses one last kiss on your inner thigh before looking up.

"I'm trying out something different. Do you not like it?"

You liked everything she did to you. You were just confused because she was being more gentle than usual.

"I like it. I'm just not used to doing it like this."

"Lets just try it out, hm?"

"O...okay."

Kirari gives you a small smile and continues with what she had been doing.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Mary S... - Just a Friend

Ririka Momobami - Council

Kirari Momobami - Miss

Kirari Momobami - Wedding

Mary S.... - Prom

Sachiko Juraku - Loss

Kirari Momobami - Sick

Midari I... - Spike

Sayaka I... - Interest

Mary S.... - Safe

Ririka Momobami - Clan

--------------