42°

°~ Beginning of the end ~°

"Oh my Goooooooooood!" Hwang Chaerin squealed loudly, her squeal echoing in the empty mansion. She takes off her heels and dances around the house, while singing "Feel special" by Twice.

Chaerin couldn't explain this kind off feeling, but her whole body was happy and butterflies in her stomach couldn't calm down. Suddenly her eyes caught the clock on the wall and her eyes widened in realization.

"I should go to sleep...Tomorrow I'm getting up early.." She mutters and walks to her bedroom, getting her pajamas, walking straight to the toilet. She walks under the shower and started giggling for no reason.

After a whole night routine, Chaerin threw herself on the bed and rolled on it squealing. She grabbed her phone and dialed her best friend's number. After a few beeps, male voice was heard.

"What is it?" Lee Suho answers boredly. Chaerin just giggled at his response. Then there was silence.

"Are you sane?" Suho asks again, this time intrigued,but in the same time worried for his best friend.

"No..." Chaerin squeals. Suho raised an eyebrow at his phone and then again placed it on his ear.

"We've got together." Chaerin says happily. Suho's eyes widened, wondering if he heard correctly. He stood up from his couch and placed his hand on hip.

"What?"

"Han Seojun is my boyfriend."

There was silence over the phone, as Chaerin wondered how those words sounded nice coming out of her mouth. Suho looked at his phone and then a huge smile appeared on his face.

"It took you long enough! Congrats Chae!" Suho says, happy for his best friends. He actually just waited for them to get together. And he is glad that both of them found great partners.

~

"Miss Hwang! Look at this way!"

Han Seojun was never so much disgusted by people. Paparazzi who ran around his girlfriend, Hwang Chaerin, were a heartless bastards who even on the saddest day of her life, took photos of her, trying to get her attention.

It disgusted him and he wanted to beat all of them. But he knew how to control himself. But what fascinated him was his girlfriend, who wasn't bothered by them. He really admired her strength.

The trio, Lee Suho, Han Seojun and Hwang Chaerin were walking away from graves while people followed them. Her high heels clicked on cold ground.

Hwang Chaerin barely kept her composure. Her nerves were slowly getting thinner by each passing second. But thanks to Han Seojun, who was next to her, she didn't attacked people around her.

Trio walked up to the black car that waited for them and Suho went to the front seat, as Seojun opened the doors for Chaerin. Chaerin stopped for a second and looked at the paparazzi.

" You can ask me whatever you want at the press conference that I will held at my company." She says, her voice full of confidence, yet cold.

It made even Seojun shiver, Suho just smirks and sits in the car. She flips her hair and sits in the car, Seojun following her.

Chaerin takes off her sunglasses and looks at driver, nodding. They drove off, relief dashing over her. Out of sudden, she felt hand on the top of hers. She looks at Seojun and he smiled at her. He picked up her hand, rubbing it with his thumb. That small thing made her feel all soft inside.

"Are you okay?" He asks her quietly.

"Yes because you were there." I smile at him, feeling my cheeks getting slightly red. Then cough interrupted us.

"And me? What am I, just a decoration because of my good looks?" Suho asks, his arms crossed.

"Psh...You are not even that." Seojun teased him.

"Don't act all high. Just because you are together now." Suho teases back.

"Wait, wait guys! There's love from me for both of you!" I say dramatically, placing my hand on my forehead. But then out of the sudden, I felt being pulled. I was in Seojun's arms.

"But babygirl...I don't like to share what's mine."

Seojun whispers in my ear, creating a whole mess in my body. I felt butterflies in my stomach, as I catched his gaze. His gaze got dark and I gulped down my saliva. His grip on my hip tightened, making my whole body shiver under his touch.

His eyes didn't leave mine and I knew what he wanted in this moment, but I fought the big urge to just smash my lips against his. I moved away from him and looked out of the window. I know that it was mean of me, but it's still cringe for me to be intimate with my boyfriend in front of my best friend.

"We will talk when we come home." I turn to him, winking. His sad look got replaced with small smirk and he nods at me, looking out of the window.

"Did you tell him your decision?" I hear Suho asks me. I raised my eyebrow at him, looking at back of his head.

"Which one?"

"About your mansion." Seojun looks at me confused, but I shook my head in dismissive manner.

"It's a surprise."

Note:

Note:

Hello everyone! Surprise! Another chapter is there! 😆😆

Please tell me what do you think of it🥰💕

There's 8 chapters left, so please stay tuned!

ALSO

Present that waits for you in this chapter is A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST FOR THIS BOOK! So that you can listen to songs that were made for the each chapter and that you can even more enjoy in it!

Link will be in my bio so I hope that you will enjoy in it🥰🥰💕💕

Stay healthy and happy, urpinkbae💕💕