𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦

HOGWARTS EXPRESS
"𝖲𝗅𝗒𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇?!"

—TOM APPARATED ALEXANDRIA ONTO THE PLATFORM

TOM APPARATED ALEXANDRIA ONTO THE PLATFORM. "Have you got everything?" Tom asked, looking at his daughter. She had been ignoring him for the past few weeks, not that he could blame her.

"Yes." Alexandria replied. Tom sighed and crouched down to her level, "Lex, I said I'm sorry and I'll say it again; I'm very sorry for not telling you earlier."

She nodded. "I know, and I understand."

"You do?" Tom asked, looking slightly shocked.

Alexandria raised an eyebrow at his shocked tone. "Yeah, I do."

Her father smiled gratefully, giving her a kiss on her head.

Alexandria sat down in an empty compartment and pulled out a book, feeling the train moving.

A few minutes later, the compartment door burst open, making her angrily look at it. "Do you not know how to knock?"

A girl with bushy hair stood outside, ignoring her comment. "Have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost one." She said in a bossy tone.

"As it was obvious, the door was closed so how could a toad get in here?" Alexandria sneered.

The girl huffed. "Don't be so rude."

"Accio Neville's toad." Alexandria said, her wand in her hand.

"You're not allowed to use magic on the train!"

"I'm allowed to do whatever I want." Alexandria glared, giving her the toad in her hand. "Now, leave. You're obviously a mudblood."

The girl looked confused at the name, but left reluctantly.

A few minutes later, someone walked into her compartment again. "What are you doing here, you bleached pompous fool?" Alexandria immediately questioned.

Draco rolled his grey eyes, hoping that the flush that spread across his cheeks because of the nickname wasn't too noticeable, and sat down. "I've been around Crabbe and Goyle for hours. I needed a break and your compartment is the only empty one."

"Well, it is not empty. As you can see, I'm sitting in it."

"I don't want it more than you do, trust me." Draco shot back.

"Then get out."

Draco gave her a look that was filled with desperation. "Come on, Slytherin. Only 20 minutes. I can feel myself getting dumber every second that I'm with those two."

"Nothing new then." Alexandria said, looking back at her book.

Draco ignored her comment and laid down, his hand on his eyes in an attempt to block out the sunlight. "So, how have you been?"

"Great until you walked in here."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Can't we have a civilized conversation for once, Slytherin?!"

"I'm surprised you know what 'civilized' means, Malfoy." Alexandria said in feign shock.

Draco looked offended, making her smirk. "Whatever." He mumbled. "Let's please try to get along. I don't want my father to do what he did last time."

"What did he do?" She asked in boredom, not really caring.

"He grounded me!" Draco exclaimed. "A muggle punishment!"

"Wow."

"Not that you'd know anything about punishments," Draco whispered and laid back down.

"I do, but never has it happened to me."

He snorted. "Of course. What would your father do anyway? Crucio you?" He asked sarcastically. He was the only one outside of the inner-circle to know that Voldemort had never died and it was because of his parents being inner members.

"No." Alexandria rolled her green eyes. "He'd take my daggers away. Oh, look—" she pulled out a dagger from her boot, making his eyes widen. "—I have one right now. Should I test it out or will you get out of this compartment?"

Draco gulped, paling immensely. A knock on the compartment door made Alexandria immediately hide her dagger.

"Come in."

The door opened and in came a girl that slightly resembled a pug. "Hi, I'm Pansy Parkinson. Can I sit here? All the other compartments are full."

"Go ahead." Alexandria smirked, judging by how Draco's eyes showed horror, she immediately knew how much Draco hated the girl.

"Thank you— oh, Drakie-poo! I didn't know you were here!"

"Not anymore I'm not." Draco shook his head, rushing out of the compartment.

"Oh," Pansy frowned, but shrugged and looked at Alexandria. "What's your name?"

"Alexandria Slytherin."

Pansy's eyes widened comically, "Slytherin?!"

"Yes."

Before Pansy could say anything else, they heard another knock, making them look at the compartment door where a blonde girl was standing at.

She shyly opened the door. "Can I please sit here?"

"Sure." Pansy said after Alexandria nodded.

The girl smiled thankfully and walked in, closing the door behind. "I'm Daphne Greengrass."

"Pansy Parkinson."

"Alexandria Slytherin."

"Oh,—" Daphne's eyes widened "—nice to meet you."