Chapter 57-Let's help them

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

I just wanted to know something from you all. Do you all want the reason for their break up to come out soon or would you like some more drama before the truth unfolds?

Let me know your opinions here.

Let's start with Siya's POV today.

Siya's POV

After our 'eventful' lunch, we were seated facing each other, me facing Akash and Sid facing Kriti.

"Kriti calm down" I said, looking at her, trying to calm her down.

"Why should I? That bloody bitch has the audacity to ask me, Kriti Singh who am I? I am telling you Siya, if not for you, I would've definitely shown her real place today" she said, fuming in anger.

"Calm down princess" Sid said, trying to calm her down.

"Don't you dare princess me. Only my brother has the right to call me princess, nobody else has the right to call me that, unless you want to become my brother" she said, glaring at him.

Listening to her Sid choked on his food and coughed hard while Akash laughed listening to her.

Even I couldn't suppress my smile at that, she really is pissed off.

Akash handed him a glass of water and when he became a little sober, he glared at Kriti.

"What did you say?" Sid asked her horrified.

"What?" she said shrugging, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Are you serious about what you just said?" Sid asked her.

"Yes I am" she said with a smile on her lips. 

Such a tease.

"You got to be kidding me" he said, keeping his hands on his head.

"What? It's not as if you care for me, so it doesn't actually really matter if I call you brother" she said shrugging.

"Call me anything but not your brother" he said, gritting his teeth.

"Why?" she asked him. "I'll call you whatever I want."

"Because I lov.." he said but Akash cut him off "don't bother about him Kriti. You know how he is. Besides, our break is about to get over and we haven't finished or lunch yet. I think we should have our lunch now."  

If I am not wrong, Sid was about to say I love you to Kriti.

Oh my god.

I was just grinning now, looking at him like a fool.

He started at me weirdly.

Probably he's thinking that I've gone mad but it doesn't matter as long as Sid and Kriti are together.

Averting my eyes from Sid, I looked at Kriti who was already looking at me, not to mention weirdly.

Do I've something on my face or am I really looking like a fool?

"Girl, what happened to you?" Kriti asked me suspiciously.

"Nothing" I said grinning at her.

"Okay then why are you grinning like a fool since five minutes?" she asked.

"What? Me? No, I am not grinning at all" I said, shaking my head vigorously.

"A huh?" she said, raising one of her eyebrows.