𝟏𝟓. 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

today i have an interview with access hollywood.

they said that they were going to ask me questions, upload it on their youtube, and put it on their new upcoming tv episode to introduce me to the cobra kai fans so they can get to know me better..

i don't understand the purpose of it but it's fine i guess.

i get ready and put on a cute black floral mini dress that i got at francescas while shopping with cylia and olivia last week.

we drive to west hollywood and stop along the way at a bagel place called einstein bros' bagels to have a quick breakfast in the car.

when we get there, we had to go through these cool clear revolving doors and then through security.

the makeup artist then greeted me and applied a "crepe pink" colored lipstick onto my lips and then some eyeliner.

next, the hairstylist put my hair in a messy updo and then it was time for my interview.

i sat down on a white couch across from my interviewer named hailey. between us was a little white table with a small bouquet of roses placed in the center.

while the lighting and camera crew were finishing setting everything up, me and hailey made small talk.

finally after a couple minutes or so, the interview was beginning.

"one, two, three, action!," a tall bearded man said with a clapperboard.

i missed hearing that on set back in georgia.

"hey everyone and happy sunday. i'm hailey ward and today i have with me a newly added cobra kai cast member: y/n y/l/n! hey y/n how are you doing?"

her voice was high pitched and perky - kinda annoying.

"i'm great thank you for having me," i respond with a smile.

i really hope that the camera crew isn't looking at me right now because my teeth are chattering and my hands are shaking. i'm extremely nervous and have never been interviewed ever. let's just see how this goes.

"so tell me what was your reaction being casted into a big series like this and how was it filming it?," hailey asked.

"well when i got the news that i was casted, my family went insane because they all watched the karate kid growing up and i was also super excited about it because it was my first acting job. uh during filming i made a lot of new friends and it was super cool working with the awesome producers and directors of the show. i had so much fun filming this season and i hope the fans love it."

after i finished i smiled and took a sip of my water that was on the mini table. that wasn't as bad as expected.

"thats awesome to hear and um going back to what you said earlier about making new friends, were there any chance some type of romance between you and any of your fellow cast mates at some point while filming?"

excuse me what -

why would you ask that -?

alright..

i almost choke on my water and my heartbeat got faster.

"uh no we're all friends - nothing like that ever happened," i fake laugh and clear my throat.

i didn't mention myself and jacob because at the start of our relationship, jacob and i agreed on keeping our relationship behind closed doors, or as you will since we're actors: behind closed curtains.

hailey laughs with me and then adjusts herself on the couch so she's more comfortable.

"hmm are you sure about that because we all saw what jacob posted and that seemed like a date with just you two, right? also, i think i speak for all the cobra kai fans when i say that you two make a great couple."