You/Esdeath - Confidence Part 2

(Akame Ga Kill)

Esdeath used the tip of her blade to make you look up at her

"The enemy will take advantage if they see you start to get frustrated. They'll continue attacking or dodging until they see an opening and attack. You need to control your frustration, (y/n)"

"I wouldn't be frustrated if you would just bring me on a mission with the Jaegers! I'm ready to help you out. I've improved and I even received an imperial arm."

"I know, my darling. You've improved quite a lot but I still believe that you could use a little more training."

"I've been training for a year! Don't you think that it's time for me to go out there and help you take down Night Raid?"

Esdeath sighs as she puts away her blade. She holds out her hand for you to take.

"I'm quite confident that you'll handle yourself in the field..."

"Then why won't you bring me along?"

Esdeath didn't have a particular reason as to why she didn't bring you on the missions. She just liked coming home to you and having you help her forget about what had gone wrong on the mission.

"Alright. I'll bring you along for the next mission but that means we're going to be training all day for the next week just to make sure refresh everything that we learned throughout the year."

You nod, eager to get started and prove to her that she hadn't made a mistake in deciding to bring you along.

X

You let out a deep breath as training ending. Esdeath hadn't been kidding when she said that she was going to give you a refresher of everything you had learned.

"Is this you trying to not make me go on the mission."

Esdeath laughs as you picks you up in her arms to take you back inside.

"No. This was my way to make sure that you were ready. We'll head out as soon as the sun sets."

"You mean that I get to actually come on the mission?"

You cup her cheeks and lean in to kiss her, happy that you were finally goin on a mission.

"Mhm. You've successfully completed your training."

X

You had been doing well against one of the members of night raid. Using everything that Esdeath had thought you, you had almost managed to take them out but ended up getting thrown against a tree with Seryu. Your head hit the tree, making you pass out. When Seryu noticed your limp body, she panicked. Knowing that the mission didn't matter at this point, she called the other members to back her up so she could take you somewhere safe.

Esdeath had been fighting elsewhere but pulled back when she noticed that the Jaegers were retreating.

"What is going on? I didn't tell you all to retreat." Bols and Wave move to the side so Esdeath could see you. She quietly gasps when she sees you. "What happened?"

"She hit her head when they threw us against a tree. She's stopped bleeding but we need to hurry back and get her treated immediately."

Esdeath nods and carries you in her arms as the Jaegers watch her back while they make their way back.

X

You woke up the next day in a hospital bed with a killed headache. Esdeath's sitting on a chair besides you, sleeping with her head on your thigh. She wakes up when she feels you move.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like death. I should've listened to you. I wasn't ready to go out on missions."

"Don't be ridiculous. They told me how well you were able to handle yourself. You almost managed to take out one of them and that's amazing."

You feel shy to be praised and it makes Esdeath smile.

"Does that mean that I'll continue going on missions with you?"

"That is exactly what it means."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Noelle ... - Part 2

Mereoleona V... - Rejection

Maho N.... - Loss

Tamayo - Unity

Suzue Kambe - Hiding

--------------