Author's Rant

So this is not what I normally post at all, but I need to let off steam. I think the title says enough. And when I use periods (.) in any type of writing, whether it be text messages or WP or whatever, expect RAGE. Also note that I'm NEVER spiteful or angry, I'm pretty passive. (Unless provoked by parental unit then that's a completely different story.) So let the rage begin.

***

I wrote my Star Wars x Harry Potter universe crossover and I WAS ABOUT TO PUBLISH IT — I simply transferred the draft to another chapter — like the draft was mixed in with chapters I'd already published- so I created a new one [chapter] and moved it down there. IT PASTED. I SAW IT. So I was "alright, lemme get the fancy calligraphy for the title" and I copied the font. Normal. THEN WHEN I GOT BACK, I HAD NO WORK PASTED. ZERO! THE UNDO/REDO BUTTONS DIDN'T WORK EITHER. AND I ALREADY COPIED THE CALLIGRAPHY FONT ONTO MY CLIPBOARD. 3K WORDS OF HARD WORK ARE JUST GONE.

I WAS SO DAMN PROUD OF THAT CHAPTER. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. I DESPISE WP's FLAWS.

AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, I'VE GOT A NUMERACY EXAM TOMORROW. IT ISN'T EVEN KRIFFING MATH! Like, ANYTHING I've learnt this past quarter, I'll figure it out! But THIS.

I. Don't. Care. What. It. Is.

I DON'T CARE WHAT IT'S ABOUT, AS LONG AS I ACTUALLY KNOW THIS BELONGS IN THE MATH CATEGORY!

BUT THIS, THE MOCK EXAMS I'VE DONE TO PREPARE ARE NOT EVEN MATH! IT'S- IT'S- I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT. And it starts at 8 am tomorrow morning.

What the actual hell.

And now I just realized I have a written response thing to do for another class and it's overdue by 44 minutes.

I'm so done.

Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk.