Together.

Hello friends....this chapter is having some office romance scene between Aarav and Samaira and later we will have scenes on Yogi and family . As Sheena is going to meet Kiaan soon and so here we have regular scenes of Sheena and family as in Lals.

✍🏻 Aarav's Cabin.
After having lunch Kiaan and Tiya left while Samaira stayed back in Aarav's cabin. They were still lounging on the sofa .

Suddenly Aarav smiled and took Samaira's hand in his, "So alone time finally, we can have some touch me and kiss me session ," Aarav smiled at Samaira who arched het brow ,"what do you think ?"  he got up from sofa and walked to his desk .

Aarav picked the receiver and dailed for housekeeping and asked them to clean the table and utensils and send back to his car . For whole moment his eyes were fixed on his Samaira who was still sitting on the sofa her eyes at him .

Later both got busy in their work while housekeeping boy came and did all the cleaning and after that Aaarv looked at Samaira who was  talking on her phone regarding the interviews which she took, earlier.

Aarav signalled her to come to him, after she is done with the calls . Samaira just smiled at him and continued with her calls . After almost 20 minutes she got up from the couch and walked to Aarav who was sitting behind his desk.

"Hmm... we have selected some guys for second round of interview. We still need  freelance photographer and content writer, few journalist and some guys in technical department and also.." she pauses when Aarav signalled her to come near him .

She nodded and walk to him and spoke again," we also need to take interview of graphic..." she was pulled by Aarav causing her to falls freely on his lap .

"Okay.. done. I know you are working hard for our baby magazine and I admire it and appreciate your work but you are," his arms goes around her waist pulling her closer, his chest touching her back . 

"But you are what Aarav?" she asked rather she whispered huskily.

Aarav didn't replied instead he reached her and  kissed her lips hungrily, causing her to turn and  leaned into him . Samaira smiled ,  slowly she is  falling in love with this handsome man , her childhood friend, her soon to be husband .

Aarav kissed her hungrily. He kissed her until they both were breathless. She could not get enough of him so she cupped his face and kissed him again, poured her new found love for him.

After few moment she leaned back and looked at him. He was smiling at her, suddenly he spoke, "Let's get married today," he smirked .

"Haha ... today," she laughed .

He tighten his hold on her , "ok I can understand , it's not possible today,  so tell me what do you want from me?" he asked .

She narrowed her brow and looked at Aarav , he always gets me whatever he wishes or likes then why today he is asking me, she thought .

"What are you thinking ?" Aarav asked .

"What do you mean by, what I want from you?" She asked in serious tone .

"An engagement  and wedding gift for you," he simply stated.

She slightly turned her head and met his eyes ,"gift really," she smiled cutely.

"I always got you gifts but this time it's different,' he smiled , he then peck on her lips, "tell me my soon to be wife ,what do you want ?" he asked curiously.

Samaira now fully turned to him , she wrapped her arm around his neck and touched her lips with his lightly sucking on it. Her move made Aarav hot , he tighten his hold , " don't do this else I will take you now , here on my desk and you will scream my name which can be heard by whole office ," he huskily said .